Reviews for Trixie's Story
Someone chapter 1 . 3/25
That was the best fan fiction ever. I even cried at a few parts.
midnight sparkle chapter 1 . 2/24
it was awesome and very touching
josh gammell chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
this is a good fanfic and i would love to see a sequel
No English chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
very good history
Sniff sniff chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Dude, I hate you. I hate you because I found myself crying over this story. I love it dude! This and My Little Dashie will always be my favourite stories ever, even if they are fanfics for MLP.
Da ninja chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I'm crying
:,(
James steinmetz chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Well cried nearly at the end I loved this story
Lily chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love it! You have a great imagination and I hope you keep writing these! :)
Joey Alejandro chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this story SOOOOO much! It brought tears to my eyes. When Princess Celestia said those very words to Trixie, I cried like a baby. It was so beautiful. If only the other bronies could see past Trixie's sense of cruelty and try to think that she could've had THIS kind of experience as a filly. I want them to see Trixie's pain like I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What happens next. By the way, great story!
CookieLivcat Log me in FF chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Simply a beautiful story, and very well written. I especially enjoy Trixie's and the princess' little heart-to-heart chat aswell. Excellent ending aswell, you ended it perfectly with nobody backing down (it wouldn't of fit with thier charaters!) and yet Trixie still knows Celestria cares about her! Awww...
NoRatCat chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Well, I have been stumbling across a lot of great fics lately. I saw the comic you spoke of and I thought the thought was an interesting theory. To be honest I always loved the theory of Trixie and Twilight being half-sisters, but this was another great spin on Trixie's character. You portrayed the emotion well. I can understand how Trixie feels and making her an orphan added to that. She really felt like she had lost her only mother figure, because Celestia more or less was. Maybe not by blood, but still. It makes me wonder what would have happened had Trixie stayed? Would she show jealousy towards Twilight even after she obtains the element of magic? To be honest I kind of wish this story was canon but if Trixie appears in season 2 I have a feeling this story would be considered AU.

Thanks for writing this. Honestly I do wonder what would happen to her in this new chapter of her life? Maybe she would find an apprentice of her own?
ultra8 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was a wonderful and emotional tale. Plus it's nice to see someone make a story out of that comic.

Execellant work.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww.. It's nice, but GOD DAMN IT SADSTORY FOR TRIXIE AGAIN!

WHY

Why there's so FEW stories where she's GREAT AND POWERFUL? I mean, come on, Twilight has sad-story (friendless nerd in Canterlot), Pinkie has sad-story (rock farm without anything fun) but we never concentrate on that and see funny Pinkie instead. Why then Trixit so rarely shown as Great and Powerful, maybe when she doing something great for ponies or throw magicshows for free in sad-towns making little fillies happy?
Hopefox chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is a really lovely story. I've seen the portrayal of Trixie and Twilight as school rivals before, but this is the best interpretation I've read. The relationship between Trixie and Princess Celestia is very touching, and I do like the fact that the subsequent rift is mostly due to Trixie's insecurity and jealousy. I also really respect Trixie's decision not to go back to Canterlot even after she reunites with the Princess - if she can become independently great and powerful without being a liar or a braggart, then that will be a true accomplishment. Good characterisation of Celestia too - infinitely caring and patient while still able to make mistakes. Well done!