Reviews for so cold in winter here
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Oh, I loved this! We needed a bridge from the ending of the first episode and this was perfect in every way (it warmed my heart as it warmed Merlin). Great job, Mae'side!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great story.

It's good to see Arthur so worried for Merlin and wishing he would be okay and wake up.
vahanian chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Good story, you should definately think about writing a sequel to it.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really liked this! It captuered the relationships between the characters very well. Great job!
Arlothia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was great! Very realistic to the series and in character!

If I was a guy and I did that then I'd smack anyone who mentioned it ever again too! _

I love how you mentioned that some of the knights knew Merlin better than he did. I was actually talking to my sister after we watched this episode about how, except for Percival, all of the knights know Merlin, have been helped out by Merlin, and are Merlin's friends. I love having all those lovely knights there together. *_*

Keep it up!

Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was the best take on the episode I've read yet.

Very good job.

MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh I loved it ! I love the fact that all of my favorites authors seemed to right a little something on 401. That's so great !
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I am a sap for a happy ending
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Eeek! I can't wait for the next episode! This story was great! :D
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
great story- I really enjoyed this. I *know* merlin lives - because they can hardly keep use show going without him and besides, we heard him talking and saw him running in the preview for next week - but it's making me nervous with anticipation as to HOW he lives. and I quite liked this version. :)

thanks for the fic! the only thing I would have changed is that I would have had Gwaine of the same mind as Arthur and Lancelot, but aside from that nothing. :)

Rosie99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great fic :)
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great story!
KayDrew chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It was great! You should continue this piece. It doesn't feel finished.