Reviews for Hours One Through Twelve
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wonderful story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Poor Sam is in such bad shape. It's so sad.
AnaRose17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Aww that was beautiful! ) I could just see that on screen!

Great work!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
*A 33-year-old man, singing a lullaby to his 29-year-old brother.* That just gives me warm fuzzies to no end.
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Beautiful!

I love it when Dean's so caring it's almost like an OCD :D
muflon95 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
"It was all so right, it was heartbreaking." Just it. What more can I say... You made me cry, that's all. And I really don'r cry a lot. Question - you'll mind, if I want translate It to Polish? All right to You, ofc.
robin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Parts of your writing are brilliant. I like what you have to say, and how you relay it. I'll read more.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Dean is a great big brother very interesting story.
winchesterunited chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So Sam had only been asleep 2 hours as you said and Dean hadn't eaten since Sam went under 2 hours ago? Yeah I hardly think he's going to starve.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Dear Mystic25,

I went to review you other story but I didn't realise that you are only allowed one review per chapter and so I will double up here.

Let me see your Hand

Well, what can I say that I have not already said about your stories:-)

You write the boys exactly as I like them; the finished product of such a frighteningly terrible life that it has brought them to the point that only Sam exists for Dean and Dean for Sam. They love each other in the most exemplary way, ready to sacrifice all for the other's welfare

They are essentially one person and one soul and you take care to emphasise that in your stories.

Your ending, which you say you had bother with was just perfect.

"There was nothing.

There was him and there was Sam.

Nothing else existed any more."

The song lyrics were so appropriate too.

Beautiful!

Hours One Through Twelve.

Give me brotherly schmoop for breakfast,lunch and dinner!

You can consume as much as you want and it doesn't make you fat either:-)

Here Dean's in mother-hen mode looking after his unwell kid.

It's strange how a huge strong hunter like Sam can be seen as a little child and a credible one at that.

Dean, too, at times can look like a little boy but in his case it's usually when he's happy and smiling, ( so terribly rare now to see them that way ) unlike Sam who reverts more to child mode when suffering.

I particularly liked your quote,

"It takes two men to make one brother," so eerily appropriate for Sam and Dean.

Please keep your stories coming and thanks for sharing with us all:-)regards, Giacinta
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
awww how cute! :)))

Dean probably was keeping an eye on Sam the whole time!

hugs

S.
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
U bring bittersweet tears to my eyes... Loved it :)

My new fave words hydrate and protein-ate
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great job! I loved that scene!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very well written.
Zyanya chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I gotta say that I totally loved it...so sweet, poor Dean, poor boys let's see how Kripke and Co will torture them, great job! thanks a lot :)