Reviews for A Delightful Return
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
Haha! I love how Jane is acting like Mary now! I always knew she was a manipulative kid, this is so her!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Close your mouth Mr. banks we are not a codfish!
The Eclectic Bookworm chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
I love it!
Especially the fact that you just stop there, no epilogue or anything-leaving it up to the reader!
Bravo!
Darling Pretty chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
Why are you so good at this? I mean, really. It's annoying. And wonderful. I don't appreciate the feelings, but I love them.

I'm so excited that they're together. FINALLY. Those two crazy kids deserve a happy ending. Seriously. Ugh. Feelings. I'm trying to be coherent but I'm really bad at this and I'm overflowing with Bert/Mary feels from my Disneyland trip. And just ugh. The point is that this story is beautiful and I love it a lot and I am jealous of your skills.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
Took your time updating! ;)
Great chapter, short and sweet, just how I like 'em!
typicalRAinbow chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
Wow! Adorable and moving are not strong enough words Great work :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
I LOVE this sooo much! ...too much? ...NOT ENOUGH! Gosh I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! It's soooo gooooood! &JANE! She's so funny and is so much like Mary! :P gosh, I just...WOW! I'm just so in love with this story!
&im so happy for Mary, oh Oz I love Mary so much! And it makes me happy to know that she's happy!
Great story! Great great great great great! Too many? Oh well, IT'S THE TRUTH!
magical fan18 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
That was a really good chapter and I am happy for Mary Poppins in this but did you get the merchants long name from Harry Potter's Dumbledore as it was very similar to the old wizards full name?
GallifreyanPanicMoon chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I cannot express enough how much I am loving this story so far!

Although Mary is not quite as practically perfect as she is supposed to be, it's actually quite wonderful to see a side of her that is constantly hidden from public eye. It's like the curse of perfection conceals everything about her. A rather minor point but although it is never said nor implied anywhere, I always imagined that Mary couldn't have children, again, it enhances her curse of perfection.

My favourite aspect of your story though is the relationship between Mary and Jane. I always thought if they met up again as adults, they would be wonderful friends and it's truly lovely the way Jane is able to help her as a friend. I agree with Jane that Mary would be quite lonely and I think the concept of family that is explored is most evident in how the wind brings her back to her "own" family so they, for once, can help her :)

I can't wait to read the end when it's finished! :D
Siren chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
darn i thought it would be maryxjane fanfic oh well if the merchant can't fix maybe michael can he read lots of books maybe he came across a diary or a book wrote by her farther with blue prints of the watch and discribion how to fix it :3
LoveJulie35 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
I love this story. Please update soon. i can't wait to find out if they fixed the watch.
MoonlightPoppins chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
I love it! Please update VERY soon! 3 xx
imgonewiththewind2 chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's very well-written; the plot is intriguing, and I love seeing Mary Poppins come back to 'her family.' Very well done! Can't wait to see what happens next - this is going on my story alerts!
fleefly chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Very touching chapter and awesome portrayal of Mary's relationship with the Banks Family. Well done :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Oh, THAT'S what the watchmakers were for! I get it!

This is my favorite part:

"Aren't you in love with him?"

"Yes."

Supermegahug!

"I knew it. All this time."

But sadfaces forever! Fix the watch!