Reviews for Little Brother
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 5/21
Ever going to update? Please
Navyangel85 chapter 15 . 5/17
Please please update I’m begging I need to know what happens next
Dead Meme chapter 16 . 5/14
Y U NO WRITE?!
*constipated face*
Ella chapter 16 . 5/10
This is my fav. Harry Potter fanfic and pls pls pls PLEASE update!
CheshireSaxon chapter 16 . 5/6
Love it ! I loved the first one and I'm very much loving this. Marcus and Oliver ? I hope so and please
tell me that Severus and Remus will end up together . I'm super curious about what you've made the
others animagus forms on top of that I am curious if you'll be adding the weasley twins into learning that as well. You've never mentioned Harry's pareslmouth ability wondering if you'll be adding that in as well?
X Cheshire
Malie Hoffman chapter 1 . 5/6
It's been a while since I've been back here... I'd love to read more!
These where very good thank you for writing
Jakob Silverheart chapter 16 . 4/30
I may be five years late, but should you ever decide to update this story again I would love to continue reading it.
BertaS chapter 16 . 4/28
Pixie, i am quite enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. i hope you will eventually continue. BertaS
Tori.3.7.3 chapter 16 . 4/22
I have read both of the series up to this point and I'm hooked please keep writing!
fanficnewbee chapter 16 . 4/21
Do you plan on ever continuing this really good tale? {:)
tanvee chapter 16 . 4/11
Can anyone adopt this story
SlytherinHAC44 chapter 16 . 4/8
NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I’ve read a couple of your stories and love them, this one is amazing and since it is likely that you are never going to see this I do not have high hopes that this will ever be finished. All I ask, (which now that I think about it is probably too much~_~) that you either put it up for adoption or just A/N the end in a small update. Idk I just reallllllyyyyy love your stories they are well put together and your author notes are fun to read! I SINCERELY hoe that one day this story is finished! I can’t believe I took the time to review because I never do that... but I guess I like this story waayyy too much...all well ima stop rambling now! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful story!
Lilyb chapter 16 . 4/6
Just so you know this is the absolute best fan fiction I've ever read and I have been reading fan fictions almost daily for two years. hopefully you will continue writing some where in the near future. I look forward to it.
The Deathly Erised chapter 16 . 4/4