Reviews for Little Brother
Reaf for the first time love them any updates soon
MiSaNaHyu chapter 16 . 3/31
Oohhh myy gossshhh! Update! What happened to Marcus?
Violet L Blakemo chapter 16 . 3/30
Omg. Please please update this. I read "Little One" and all of "Little Brother" in just one day.
Mew Mew White Tiger chapter 16 . 3/24
AHH what happened to Marcus! And what animals are all the other kids? I really hope to find out. (and hope to see harry meeting the werewolves.) Is been I long time since you've updated and I do hope that you haven't given up on this story, I hope you update as soon as you find possible.
Squirt and Blond chapter 13 . 3/24
This is Oliver's POV . So why doesn't it say 'I just sat down, deep in thought as my house descended into arguing chaos over the issue he had brought up' instead of Oliver?
LOL
Twilightsowl chapter 16 . 3/22
Please,Please,Please update, Don't leave the story there.
I really love it and want to know what happens next.
DaringGirl55 chapter 16 . 3/17
*Darth Vader breathing* How dare you! How dare you end it there! Continue or I will hunt you down and torture you till you finish it! This it too good to be left! I took up reading this series (can it be a series with only 1 1/2 books?) not four days ago, and you leave it here?

I like that you changed Greyback! My sister and I were actually conversing on what house we would be in, and we both agreed we'd be in Hufflepuff and be those 'Puffs who go around hexing the bullies! Jsyk, we were extremely tired and drunk on sleep, so when we said we'd threaten the Sorting Hat to put us in Hufflepuff or we'd feed it to a goat, we weren't joking at the time. No, we'd be Slytherin if we ever DID go to Hogwarts.

I got way off track, sorry; love this story, continue or I will hunt you down! :)
thehpfan123 chapter 16 . 2/28
Wonderful story! Beautifully written! Please upload. I can not wait to read more.
morgannac64 chapter 16 . 2/28
Just re read this series. I do hope you continue.
LilyLunaLovegood chapter 16 . 2/18
Hello!
Your stories are wonderful!
If you could update soon that would be AWESOME! A year is a bit long without a update , hmmm?
See a new chapter soon?
Lily Luna Lovegood
0-bailey-0 chapter 16 . 2/15
I love the story! Please update!
lilysnape22 chapter 16 . 2/14
Are you going to update the story? I love this story and can't wait for an update
NatNatWriter chapter 16 . 2/11
Looking forward to the next chapter!
NatNatWriter chapter 9 . 2/11
I loved this chapter! The idea of a new years resolution between the group was a great idea. I hope in the later years that Luna joins this as well.
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »