Reviews for Little Brother
I know it has been years since you last updated this story, and you probably won't even see this review, but I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions ever. I'm so disappointed to see that part two, three, and four aren't complete/written at all. I would love to see this story continued one day! I have never come across another fanfic like this one and I'm dying to know the rest of it... Please update?!
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 9/10
I hope marcus is gunna be ok plz update I wish to know what happens with the harrys and co at school and with remus and the were's
yellou chapter 16 . 8/29
What is the problem with Marcus ?
Please tell me you'll update !
LunaNight821 chapter 16 . 8/19
I very much injoyed this story, as well as the first on. Due to the fact you have not updated this one scinse 2013, I will not ask if you are planning to continue. However i do wish to thank you for the parts of the story you have writen. Kepp up the good work. ;)
mumphie chapter 16 . 8/17
It is a shame that you either lost your muse or decided to abandon this story. It's more so a shame since you have put together quite an interesting storyline that is wonderfully intriguing. Sigh.
malith13 chapter 16 . 8/11
Argh. What a horrid place to stop writing. I hope you come back to it some day. In Just found this lovely little story. I'm not usually a fan of first person but you do it incredibly well.
Please write more! I just started Harry Potter fanfic and this one is my favoriteeee I need to make my days less boring so please write (I’m not signed in so...)
-Breadcrums906
Pleassseeee write moreee
Update?
MewNeko22 chapter 16 . 7/13
I'm going to be honest with you I was hoping this wasn't as good as your other story. Because if it wasn't good I couldn't get mad that it hasn't been updated in 5 years but seeing as it is quite good I am very mad that it hasn't been updated in 5 years. I'm very sad actually. Its always the good ones that don't get finished
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 7/11
Great story! I hope that inspiration, life and opportunity come along and allow you to finish this.

(Yes, there are typos and dropped letters, homonym errors, etc, but the bones of the story are great, and you have a lot of humour and angst to offset each other. Your dialogue is good.)
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 7/11
Great chapter, love the banter
Kitsuneblitsune chapter 16 . 7/10
Please update this story, it’s one of the better ones I’ve read. I enjoy the way you’re going with it.
Hersheykitty3 chapter 16 . 7/9
I wish this was continued! Awesome series!
Hersheykitty3 chapter 11 . 7/9
I just have to point out that Harry was referred to as 'Mr. Snape.' I love it, 110% approve!
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »