Reviews for Little Brother
MewNeko22 chapter 16 . 7/13
I'm going to be honest with you I was hoping this wasn't as good as your other story. Because if it wasn't good I couldn't get mad that it hasn't been updated in 5 years but seeing as it is quite good I am very mad that it hasn't been updated in 5 years. I'm very sad actually. Its always the good ones that don't get finished
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 7/11
Great story! I hope that inspiration, life and opportunity come along and allow you to finish this.

(Yes, there are typos and dropped letters, homonym errors, etc, but the bones of the story are great, and you have a lot of humour and angst to offset each other. Your dialogue is good.)
Calmzone1 chapter 4 . 7/11
Great chapter, love the banter
Kitsuneblitsune chapter 16 . 7/10
Please update this story, it’s one of the better ones I’ve read. I enjoy the way you’re going with it.
Hersheykitty3 chapter 16 . 7/9
I wish this was continued! Awesome series!
Hersheykitty3 chapter 11 . 7/9
I just have to point out that Harry was referred to as 'Mr. Snape.' I love it, 110% approve!
DenizenOfApocrypha chapter 16 . 7/2
I've just finished this. I'm quite enjoying it. I understand that life happens and muses are lost, but even so, I would love to see more of your plot bunny. I hope this comment finds you well.
Ria82 chapter 16 . 7/1
Awesome story! Please update soon, you can’t leave it like that.
Tracy Noble chapter 16 . 6/29
Please find your muse and resume this wonderful tale
Book.Girl1993 chapter 16 . 6/26
Your story is extremely good. I will in love in love with it after the first chapter of the first book. I hope you update and continue it soon. The concept and the plot is amazing and I am extremely excited about seeing how Greybacks pack will fit into this. Keep it up your an amazing writer.
Jacqueline chapter 16 . 6/23
Can you please UPDATE? :P
Lovetoreadfanfic chapter 16 . 6/18
Can you please continue the story? Do not end with a cliffhanger! It’s driving me crazy!
SilverSwan6 chapter 16 . 6/10
Noooooo please update! I shall die!
Bluecean chapter 16 . 6/3
Oh, no! What happened to Marcus?!
I absolutely love this fic. Please tell me that you haven't abandoned it.
1,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »