Reviews for Down to You
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 21h ago
I liked your story so very much I kinda wish you had another chapter with them actually going to new york.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
sweet!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I dont get it, hes so worried about Blaine, when in the first place, Blaine cheated on him. I still dont get why everyone thinks they are so good for each other. Too bad Finn couldnt see the light and realize that Kurt is the one. Why does it all have to be a fantasy we slash girls have, why cant it be real.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I would never get back together with a guy who cheated on me with someone else. I know everyone absolutely loves Kurt and Blaine together but I honestly cant stand it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Thiss such a cute story. Ive never watched or read anything Glee related but Ive heard so much about these two that I just had to read a story. This really has gotten me in the Glee mood. I am so going to start watching the show. I guess that means I will have to start buying the dvds since they arent playing reruns from Season 1 yet. Finn and Kurt are now new my favorite otp.
Stardust585 chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Not only do you write Kurt and Finn well, it seems there’s not a Glee character you can’t write spectacularly! I mean, the first scene in the locker room was so funny and Finn and Puck were perfectly in character, and you even had Rory (I’m glad I’m not the one who gets the impression he has some sort of a weird bro-crush on Finn)!

Then the choir room scene was as much fun as the last one, very dynamic and funny and Blaine really needed to be brought down a notch!

Oh, and the ‘charlotte’ scene. Kurt and Finn's banter was adorable and fun and then Finn’s declaration he wanted to make home with Kurt in NY… It completely melted my heart! And the line ‘Kurt, you look like a deformed goldfish cracker!’ had me laughing out:)

All in all, I LOVE this story with a passion - I remember when I first read it a couple of weeks ago, I was completely hooked and didn’t let go until the very last line of the last chapter. This hasn’t changed at all - after re-reading it I love it even more and it definitely goes to my Kinn best-ever stories pantheon:)

Thank you so much for writing this, you're a truly talented author and I'm looking forward to reading more Glee from you:)
Stardust585 chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
I have a soft spot fot Tike, so you definitely get bonus brownie points for giving those two such a great scene with Finn:) Plus, it was really smart of Finn, the way he manoeuvred out of disclosing who he was preparing the dinner for:) All in all, a really great scene.

It was great to see the boys getting so, as you put it, domestic. It was adorable. And then, your seductive!Kurt is so…well, seductive, lol;) You wrote Finn’s voice really well here and ‘Kurt must have known he could have stopped traffic in those’ – that one made me chuckle. You do a tremendous job with Finn, combining the goofy and clueless with the sensitive and thoughtful:)

The sexy times were hot and then the dinner was SO sweet, with Finn really trying:) That last scene had me awwwing all through it and Finn’s realization that he loved Kurt at the very end was the cherry on top. Another great chapter!
Stardust585 chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Kurt’s reaction(s) after waking up were spot on, with the clothes and angst and mortification, and his hangover line: "Pink elephants are on parade in my head." had me laugh out loud:)

And I love the boys are such sticklers for keeping with school traditions;D – the closet scene was really hot.

And again, watching Finn fight for himself and for what he really wants is truly heart-warming:) Even if he still got a D on his math test…but then ugh, a harsh return to reality! Getting sauced is probably the only thing worse than getting slushied, poor Finn!

A great chapter!
Stardust585 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Once again, Finn proved how mature he is and I’m so glad he was honest with himself and with Kurt, even though it was really difficult. Looking in the mirror, Finn had indeed the right to feel 'oddly proud of the Finn staring back at him’. This is a huge change and a life-altering realization he’s coming to and he’s handling it really well - and by that I mean you’ve written it tremendously well:)

Kurt’s decision to wait b/c he didn’t want to be a cheater was so very Kurt – he’s way too noble and honest to go behind Blaine’s back, even if Blaine did exactly that to him with Sebastian. And him telling Finn he has to fight for himself above all was so sweet. You’ve really nailed Kurt in this chapter:)

Also, I think I haven’t remarked in any of my previous reviews about how great it is that you interweave the drama with humor, and how seamlessly you manage to merge it. I mean, Kurt’s reaction to Finn saying he was Hummelsexual? So precious, I laughed out loud! I love how you write Kurt’s snarky inner (and outer;) voice, you’ve got it down so well!

And the ending of this chapter was perfect – that’s the Finn I want to see on the show more, the one how can make reasonable choices and the one who can fend for himself. Well done!
Stardust585 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Again, your writing is fantastic! I so love your way with words, I mean, how can I not when you pepper the story with lines like: ‘The lounge was dusky, imbued with a heavy, beige darkness which matched his mood.’ So beautifully put!

The boys have been gravitating towards each other for a long time, add to that alcohol, and the kiss was bound to happen:) And it was a hot one:) Plus, you’ve done a great job of showing the immediate fallout through Finn’s eyes. His reaction and his qualms, which weren’t about kissing a boy but about hurting Kurt, go to show just how much he’s changed – for the better – from the boy who freaked out about a certain lamp in a certain basement. And how much he cares for Kurt. Once again, you manage to make it all very real and feasible. Kudos!
Stardust585 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
You must be getting tired of me saying how great this is but that's the plain truth and I'm going to repeat it again after this chapter, which is another win:)

The part in Glee was spectacular – it was so dynamic and witty and full of drama. Plus, your Santana rocks! I mean, ‘we squandered our chances of that when Jack begun climbing up your Beanstalk’ or ‘Frodo not letting you destroy his ring ’ had me cracking up really bad:) LMAO Again, it was like I was watching a scene from the show, kudos! And I’m glad Kurt put Blaine in his place, he really had it coming. And Rachel? She really went too far this time, I’m actually glad Finn turned her down.

Plus, the depth of character and emotion you convey is so impressive. The change both Finn and Kurt undergo and the slow realization that there’s something more between them than just brotherly affection, these are just so real and feasible. Truly, great job. And go team Furt!
Stardust585 chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
I love your way with words – I mean, those comparisons? ‘guilt wrapped itself around Finn's body, fluttering and shaking him like a flag in the wind’ or ‘Finn’s heart sped up, hammering in his chest like a hummingbird's fluttering wings’ - they’re so creative and vivid and simply beautiful.

The way you can get into Finn’s and Kurt’s heads is incredible, you have them spot on. I mean, Kurt’s outburst about not being a charity case? So him and so well written! And the ‘gassy baby penguin face’ ending – amazing!

And then there’s Finn actually taking his life into his own hands and looking for new options is very uplifting and I really like the idea of him as a physical therapist, it really fits him!

And finally, the almost-kiss:) It was amazing - I could practically feel the tension!

Sorry this is a bit all over the place but I review while I read, hope you don’t mind:)
Stardust585 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
You’ve got both Kurt and Finn down SO well! I’m glad the boys had an honest heart-to-heart, it was something of an eye opener for them both – saying things aloud is different than thinking them and I think they both really needed it, they were things they both needed to get out. And I love how Finn is slowly figuring things out and how sweet he is towards Kurt. The line ‘You are worth so, so much more than perfectly adequate’ really resonated with me. Great job!
Stardust585 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
So much going on in this chapter! I loved the conversation at the beginning, it was so REAL, I could really see it happening on the actual show:) And I really like supportive!Kurt. And the way you show Rachel with Finn, that's precisely the way I see them - I don't have antyhign agaist Rachel, or Lea, and I even liked Finnchel in season 1 but right now I honestly think they're really NOT made for each other - this story shows why perfectly.

Anyways, going off on a tangent here so I'll stop here. Oh, one more thing - you rock!
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I so loved this beginning, you've reeled me in from the first lines:) I think no matter how many times I read this story, it always stays incredible:)