Reviews for Reaping the Whirlwind
Nargus chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Put it in that context, I find it aren't that bad either (the "teaching", not the attack).
Demetra83 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
lol ! I enjoyed a lot ! Very clever ;)
chain.reader chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
IT'S SIMPLY HILARIOUS! I LOVE YOUR FIC!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Can't stop laughing!
Dracco chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Finally, a Good!Colonial invasion story.
ROBO9292 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
*walks up to colonial, taps on shoulder and says* "excuse me, but why are you invading?"
"BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP SPARKLING VAMPIRES!"
"can I have a gun?"
"why?"
"I want to join you"
"I thought all hunans worshipped sparkling vampires on this planet"
"nope, just teenage girls"
"oh, ok"

You my freind, are a frakking genius!
ParanoidSchizo91 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm with Mitchell on this. This might not be such a bad thing. XD
EyeFox chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Eh... It could've been much worse. They could've listened to an album from Justin Bieber...
Mocy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Funny
Lols chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Ah that was funny!But still. The Colonials won't stand a chance in hell. At least they had a good reason though. I could only imagine the looks of mild confusion on everyone's face all the whilst thinking WTF?
alichi chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Noo! Don't ban Twilight! It's perfect bash-material.

I love Hellsing-Twilight crossovers... those are FUN. My fav. is one where Alucard goes hunting after being exposed to the first Twilight film :P

On a more serious note. It really would be awesome if the Colonials came and wanted to integrate Earth into their government. Of course most of Earth would ignore their tabuu on computer tech and after getting our hands on artificial gravity and a working FTL drive it wouldn't be long before we have factions independent of the (now) 13 Colonies heading out into the galaxy.
Mandemon90 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
If that was the reason why Colonials decide to invade, I gladly welcome our new Colonial overlords!
MalSer chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LOL!
Nice chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I for one welcome our new Colonial overlords.