Reviews for Never
SNL31 chapter 62 . 8/8/2016
While the premise of the story sounded like it could be intriguing... It's just been to stilted to read well. I've been reading and I'll finish it, but only because I can't bear to start reading and not see it all the way to the end. But it's stilted and jerky and needs some tweaking. Dialogue is awkward and painful. I really do like the idea of what the story is based on but it's just ran off the tracks. And Hermione is too weak in this story. Just my opinion, and truly am not trying to flame you.
Guest chapter 75 . 7/30/2016
MAKE A SEQUAL! IM BEGGING YOU!
Reine chapter 75 . 4/27/2016
It's finished. 2 days it took me to get through this and I've never been more happy in my life. Thank you so much for posting the unbeta'd version so I wasn't left hanging. Thank you so much
Guest chapter 75 . 3/28/2016
more please
Fas IkbenVanEyck chapter 75 . 2/4/2016
I found your story through youtube, great video by the way... and it took me like a day to read it all. I loved it, you are awsome, thank you so much for sharing...
Loved the end also, great twist and they totally deserve it, needless to say I'm a crazy snamione shipper... I can't wait to read more of your stories, keep writing you are fantastic...
bookworm4life0812 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I am only 7 chapters in and I love this story so much already!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 75 . 6/21/2015
roller coaster ride of emotion my stomach was in nots the whole time and there were times i wanted to reach in and strangle Severus yet i wanted to cry but to know it was all a dream now THAT was a twist please say their is a squeal to this please the last few chapters were great

P.S sorry i did not review every chapter
Guest chapter 74 . 5/6/2015
Wow! Just... Wow! I felt all the heartache of both hermione and severus. You've done an amazing job writing this. And i love your first ending. I'm so happy it was all a very bad dream. They deserve a clean slate. I also love how they decided to erase that one memory... Some things cannot be forgiven or forgotten and that's definitly one.
I can't believe there aren't more reviews, although i can kinda understand this might not be everyones cup of tea.
Will you write a sequel?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
But he is going to believe her lie. All his life, nobody has ever loved him. Why would he believe that Hermione did?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Setting him free? Dumping him in favor of someone else, that's not love. Seriously. But Snape has to feel that *someone* loves him, even if it's a total fantasy.

As for Hermione, it's a good question if she did love him or simply had to go along with a Marriage Law.
Alice84 chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
*You're.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 75 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed your story, except for the fact that he was dreaming and the alternate ending.
Little Karma chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
very interesting i can't wait to finish this piece of art. i can see this unfolding before my eyes and love the drama.
Daniela Snape chapter 75 . 3/11/2013