Reviews for Never
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 75 . 6/21
roller coaster ride of emotion my stomach was in nots the whole time and there were times i wanted to reach in and strangle Severus yet i wanted to cry but to know it was all a dream now THAT was a twist please say their is a squeal to this please the last few chapters were great

P.S sorry i did not review every chapter
Wow! Just... Wow! I felt all the heartache of both hermione and severus. You've done an amazing job writing this. And i love your first ending. I'm so happy it was all a very bad dream. They deserve a clean slate. I also love how they decided to erase that one memory... Some things cannot be forgiven or forgotten and that's definitly one.
I can't believe there aren't more reviews, although i can kinda understand this might not be everyones cup of tea.
Will you write a sequel?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
But he is going to believe her lie. All his life, nobody has ever loved him. Why would he believe that Hermione did?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Setting him free? Dumping him in favor of someone else, that's not love. Seriously. But Snape has to feel that *someone* loves him, even if it's a total fantasy.

As for Hermione, it's a good question if she did love him or simply had to go along with a Marriage Law.
Alice84 chapter 26 . 11/17/2013
*You're.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 75 . 7/26/2013
I really enjoyed your story, except for the fact that he was dreaming and the alternate ending.
Little Karma chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
very interesting i can't wait to finish this piece of art. i can see this unfolding before my eyes and love the drama.
Daniela Snape chapter 75 . 3/11/2013
Aisha04 chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This made me cry
silverose29 chapter 75 . 1/17/2013
i like the first ending better but you are right it does set it up better fora sequel love the story
jojo.gill.984 chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
good good good
jojo.gill.984 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
awesome chapter
Lily The Novel Nerd chapter 28 . 12/5/2012
Love how the story is coming on now, alot has happened and im happy they are finally starting to patch things up like adults :-) !
Lily The Novel Nerd chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Awsome chapter, poor hermione...
Lily The Novel Nerd chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Oooooh love the hanging finish, must read more!