Reviews for Taking Charge
This is my second time reading this story and I'm internally squealing in delight- I've been smiling non-stop since chapter 12. I really love how you portrayed the blossoming of their relationship and especially the last two chapters when everything came together. This is a beautiful beautiful fic, thank you SO MUCH for writing it!
Grrarrggh chapter 8 . 8/9
Nice argument. They said things that needed to be said and were still sweet and Jisbony.
Grrarrggh chapter 2 . 8/9
You've got me sitting here grinning like an idiot a the computer screen. Patrick is adorable when dealing with this. It's fun being in his head.
Aet2991 chapter 13 . 6/13
This story was absolutely adorable. Best piece of Mentalist fanfiction I've read, easily.
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 2/26/2017
Oh my gosh, I am *in love* with this story!
Brava! Truly fabulous! ;)
Munkeyfump20 chapter 13 . 2/24/2017
Such a nice story t hanks for a very good read
Fiinalen chapter 13 . 2/10/2017
This has been one of the most entertaining fanfics I've read and I loved every single chapter equally as much. This is the second time I've read this and I've no idea why I haven't written a review before.

All Jane's scheming, planning, feelings of anticipation and continuous adjustments to the implementation were challenged by Lisbon's determined refusal to take the hints because of her fear that Jane will leave CBI and her sooner or later. Jane finally realized Lisbon's fear of commitment which lead him to use reversed psychology to reassure Lisbon and thus make her give their relationship a chance.

I loved the balance between emotional moments and humor. Every action and every thought described was perfectly in character. Thank you HL for this wonderful, clever story which left me smiling wide!
Thorntons chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
Thoroughly enjoyable story from start to finish.
Cutebeekeeper chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Absolutely loved this! :)
lili87 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
What an amazing story! funny, sweet and absolutely adorable :) I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing it :)
mizu chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Red John ran his car into a pole? XD

A promising start with Jane realizing his feelings and coming up with one of his crazy plans; can't wait to see what's happening next!
stxrdusty chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
I enjoyed this fic, it was cute and funny and the end just made me happy. My life might be stressful right now, but I always have fanfiction and the fandom to cheer me up. :)
thebluementalist chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
wonderful story thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter! Jane fantasizing about dragging Lisbon of into the woods for wild nature sex is just hilarious. Had me laughing out loud through the entire chapter :D :D
Looking forward to reading the rest of this. Keep up the good work,
Claudia
elennemigo chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
That was a fun reading! I really enjoyed it... I think his plan was nothing but logic haha the part whit the hiking was really funny, I would love to watch him all disturbed with her shorts lol
And the epilogue was very sweet! :)
thanks for sharing this!