Reviews for Taking Charge
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 2/26
Oh my gosh, I am *in love* with this story!
Brava! Truly fabulous! ;)
Munkeyfump20 chapter 13 . 2/24
Such a nice story t hanks for a very good read
Fiinalen chapter 13 . 2/10
This has been one of the most entertaining fanfics I've read and I loved every single chapter equally as much. This is the second time I've read this and I've no idea why I haven't written a review before.

All Jane's scheming, planning, feelings of anticipation and continuous adjustments to the implementation were challenged by Lisbon's determined refusal to take the hints because of her fear that Jane will leave CBI and her sooner or later. Jane finally realized Lisbon's fear of commitment which lead him to use reversed psychology to reassure Lisbon and thus make her give their relationship a chance.

I loved the balance between emotional moments and humor. Every action and every thought described was perfectly in character. Thank you HL for this wonderful, clever story which left me smiling wide!
Thorntons chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
Thoroughly enjoyable story from start to finish.
Cutebeekeeper chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Absolutely loved this! :)
lili87 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
What an amazing story! funny, sweet and absolutely adorable :) I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for writing it :)
mizu chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
Red John ran his car into a pole? XD

A promising start with Jane realizing his feelings and coming up with one of his crazy plans; can't wait to see what's happening next!
stxrdusty chapter 13 . 1/31/2015
I enjoyed this fic, it was cute and funny and the end just made me happy. My life might be stressful right now, but I always have fanfiction and the fandom to cheer me up. :)
thebluementalist chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
wonderful story thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter! Jane fantasizing about dragging Lisbon of into the woods for wild nature sex is just hilarious. Had me laughing out loud through the entire chapter :D :D
Looking forward to reading the rest of this. Keep up the good work,
Claudia
elennemigo chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
That was a fun reading! I really enjoyed it... I think his plan was nothing but logic haha the part whit the hiking was really funny, I would love to watch him all disturbed with her shorts lol
And the epilogue was very sweet! :)
thanks for sharing this!
STJ chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oops, what did I just trip over? Looks very promising, and I think I'm going to have as tremendous fun to read as you'd to write. Looking forward to delve into it. Thanks for now.
Reader chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ahh! I usually review finished stories on the last chapter, but I couldn't wait now as I had to express my internal squeals at this chapter. It. Is. So. Perfect. His amusing debate with himself, lovely denial, coming up with plan and Lisbon's that's so perfectly "You okay, Jane?" that I can hear each line written here in her voice. I loved this and I'm going to gobble down rest of this story down as soon as possible. Thank you!
Lizline chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
It unbelievably cute, I just love it :) Especially how Jane gets his way when Lisbon keeps arguing that he's not in love with her. Well done.
Lydian Stone chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
I wandered from Castle into Mentalist territory and this gem was the first story I read. I LOVED this! It's so clever and completely in line with the characters, I think I might have started with the best of the best in this fandom, I can't imagine much that could top this in my book. Thanks for the keenly developed story, even down to the strategic chapter titles and for making me smile more than should be legal for one day.