Reviews for Taking Charge
mizu chapter 2 . 2/8
Red John ran his car into a pole? XD

A promising start with Jane realizing his feelings and coming up with one of his crazy plans; can't wait to see what's happening next!
GyMusicAddict chapter 13 . 1/31
I enjoyed this fic, it was cute and funny and the end just made me happy. My life might be stressful right now, but I always have fanfiction and the fandom to cheer me up. :)
thebluementalist chapter 13 . 1/13
wonderful story thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter! Jane fantasizing about dragging Lisbon of into the woods for wild nature sex is just hilarious. Had me laughing out loud through the entire chapter :D :D
Looking forward to reading the rest of this. Keep up the good work,
Claudia
ElenneM chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
That was a fun reading! I really enjoyed it... I think his plan was nothing but logic haha the part whit the hiking was really funny, I would love to watch him all disturbed with her shorts lol
And the epilogue was very sweet! :)
thanks for sharing this!
STJ chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Oops, what did I just trip over? Looks very promising, and I think I'm going to have as tremendous fun to read as you'd to write. Looking forward to delve into it. Thanks for now.
Reader chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ahh! I usually review finished stories on the last chapter, but I couldn't wait now as I had to express my internal squeals at this chapter. It. Is. So. Perfect. His amusing debate with himself, lovely denial, coming up with plan and Lisbon's that's so perfectly "You okay, Jane?" that I can hear each line written here in her voice. I loved this and I'm going to gobble down rest of this story down as soon as possible. Thank you!
Lizline chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
It unbelievably cute, I just love it :) Especially how Jane gets his way when Lisbon keeps arguing that he's not in love with her. Well done.
Lydian Stone chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
I wandered from Castle into Mentalist territory and this gem was the first story I read. I LOVED this! It's so clever and completely in line with the characters, I think I might have started with the best of the best in this fandom, I can't imagine much that could top this in my book. Thanks for the keenly developed story, even down to the strategic chapter titles and for making me smile more than should be legal for one day.
Mentalgal chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
*round of applause* positively gorgeous story. I love it to bits. Thanks for a positively amazing read! 3
LouiseKurylo chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Lovely. Great ending/beginning. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Enjoying this a great deal. What a wonderful, normal, relaxed, sweet build up of friendship-and-more. Love the interior thoughts of both. Rather a relief from some of the recent (Season 6) fanfic that starts out assuming a broken Jane and Lisbon unable to react normally to enjoyable company, unable to see beyond their past. Thanks.
yalyssa chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Great story, especially the last 2 chapters. Actually the this last chapter was my fav. Can I just say I had some eerie senses of Deja-Vu reading this. I realized some of the things you wrote have happened on the show this season, not exactly the same but very similar. You must be a mentalist too lol!
BuJyo chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
This was a great story! Just start watching Mentalist and am already enjoying shipping Lisbon and Jane :) I love that he's so clever and she's so stubborn...perfect match!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
XD Ah, you cunning dog, Jane.

I really like it so far! They seem in character, and I can't wait to see how this progresses! Keep up the good work!