Reviews for Sickness
Gosh. Intense.
liucoco53 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I cried .Thank you!
Swandie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i really love this fic! And im glad bcause tifa is safe XD this fic is faved!
Jessica Lily 0890 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This one was good too. I loved how Cloud was taking care of her and how he shoved the two biggest guys off him at the hospital. Classic :) I'm excited to read the rest of your stories!
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
LOVE this story! Thanks. You write very well so its easy to get lost in your words. Favourite lines: "Cloud expected having to yell or cause a ruckus to get some attention. As he found out, that only happens in movies. By the second step he took past the door, nurses and medical staff practically dropped out of the ceiling, they were at his side so fast."
DreamingReverie chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I cried.

Thank you.
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awesome insight into Cloud's mind!
Farah.AshTree chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was great :)
People of the Arts chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Heh I really like your style! Write more angst :D
Honeya chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Yeah I love this story! I love when Cloud is saving Tifa. You're very good on it :D

Keep writing ya, just make more Cloti fic like this story
Iris Irine chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Hohoho I'm a fan of angst. I really like how you use the voicemail messages to get Cloud's mental situation across. Ingenious!
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
this was so breath taking... literally XD I loved it!
Lartovio chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
(didnt log in)

Oh... wow. Just... wow. That was amazing! I have a rather expansive vocabulary and not one word in my head can begin to describe the beauty of that. Truly fantastic work. The characters were perfect, the details extravagant... it was just all around amazing! :)
DarthMittens chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow, you just keep getting better with each story! I love the angsty drama, you write it very well! Not only do you have smooth-flowing stories but you're versatile, a truly rare skill among the other fanfiction authors that I've read!

You've proven since your first story that you're awesome, and you just improved yourself to superincrediblyawesome!

I love the humor, though, too, so you just keep writing your awesome stories and I'll keep reading and reviewing no matter what!

Great job, hope to see another one up soon!