Reviews for House of Cards
Michael chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Seriously innocent ? - But otherwise: Very impressive and poetic !
ShunKickShunKers chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loved it :3 and Lisbon buying Jane a little cute x3 Write more soon!
MissDonnie chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
this was so great...the emotions in it, wow...thank you for sharing with us
piratemonkey06 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
This chapter was just like Rupert Bear - soft and cuddly and reassuring! Brought a smile to my face :D (Well, the end of it brought said smile: the utter pain and tragedy displayed in this story DOES NOT evoke, first and foremost, displays of happiness. Well written!)

I quite enjoy your style of writing; I especially love your take on Lisbon and how you so obviously relate to the character - so much emotional analysis. You do angst/hurt/comfort/tragedy very well.

Keep going! I would love to see some sort of sequel to this in the future - keep up the good work!

Also, for the love of Santa, please tell me that somewhere out there, displayed on a shelf, pride of place in some lucky shop somewhere in the world, is a stuffed bear with a 'little mock wool jacket and toggle buttons, checkered scarf and galoshes... the quintessential Rupert bear plush, complete with even a satchel bag' that you based the 'story' bear on. Because I suddenly know exactly what I want for Christmas.

Yours in hope,

MerriWyllow chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Aw, poor Rigsby. He's seen a lot of ugliness in this world, but nothing that would prepare him for that kind of evil and how it can twist a person. It's still easier to think in black and white.

The careful, precise way both Lisbon and Jane's emotions are laid out here is such a big part of how perilously lovely this story is.
klcarr892 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Thank you for restoring my childhood memories of Rupert the bear :o) I had one as a kid but only recently remembered after watching paranormal activity 3 of all things. Made Rutbert out to be creepy :o( but thankfully, with your image of a broken Jane treasuring the bear, wiped away all the creepiness. Loved this and glad it ended on such a hopeful note but I'm very much in favor of a revisit in the future. Well done.
xanderseye chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Wow, what a chapter, I actually had tears in my eyes when I read this, I do hope you return to this at some stage, as eager as I am for updates on your other fics I love this one too.
Anna chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
P.S.: His brother John is Red John, isn't he? Would explain the DNA-material. Please update soon!
Gone2Far chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
As always, your writing is masterful; painful and beautiful. I find that I cannot even read it when I don't feel centered enough to do so - it's that intense. Wonderful work.
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Jane sniffles. "Bergamot?," he asks with some faint dash of hope that makes me want to grin. For Jane, bergamot tea is so basic a comfort that it would be almost equivalent to most people being given a roll of toilet paper if they needed to use the washroom.

I think he even likened a good cup of bergamot tea to a hug, once.

Such love for this quote. You have taken so many elements from the show and incorporated them into your story. I seriously cannot wait for your next installment.
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Elfie is third,

Wolfy is second.

But I am Red,

Red came first.

This sends chills every time I read it. This chapter is phenomenal. I have no other words for it. Incredible.
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I'm an idiot. I read this some time ago, was blown away, but didn't review. Well, I'm reading again, and I won't make the same mistake. This is absolutely incredible writing. I have heard of the theory of Jane being Red John, and like you I don't want it to be true, but your version-wow. I could totally see this happening.
Anna chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
You write sooo amazing, it's unbelievable! You made me cry. I am glad, Jane is not Red John. Can't wait for more!
MissDonnie chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
all I can say is wow...such great writing...and you make us the readers feel the pain that Jane is going through...
deeleigh chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
My heart cannot handle this fix at all, and yet, here I am! It's so...crushing. So horrible and breaking, Heavy. Masterfully written, certainly. It's hard to write something like this, I imagine. And you've done it quite well from both perspective.

Truly an excellent job.

Can't wait for an update!

Also, good like on your NaNowriMo!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »