Reviews for House of Cards
MerriWyllow chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I'm not sure I can say anything new about this - fairly sure I've already gone on about how beautiful, and heartbreaking, and heartrending this is. So I'm just saying that again. If I haven't well, then here it is now.

It's beautiful, the love and care Lisbon gives Jane, and Cho, awkward as he is at it, gives both, and Jane craving and fearing it all.
MissDonnie chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
sorry so late to review your story, but I love it...with hospital in hospital hard to catch up on all the stories
Psychedelica chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Wow. WOW. Wow. Really distinctive style, and I was getting really wrapped up in it all. Can't wait until the next part! Thumbs up from Psychedelica! :D
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Good Lord, you are an amazing author. I was crying through the whole first chapter, very moving. I have heard of the DID theory for Jane and most of the time I write it off as silly, but this is really thought provoking and deep. I know this is gonna be a short story, but it is a very good one, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Angel74 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Loving the strangeness of this story. Poor Jane! Lisbon doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. One thing... Jane wouldn't have know the story of Desperaux since it wasn't published until he was an adult.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This made me cry. Beautifully written.
MerriWyllow chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Wow. I can't even say how heart-rending this is. Written skillfully, and I am certainly wanting to read the rest of the story.
xanderseye chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Beautifully written and very emotional, it made me want to cry. I do love your fics they are always exceptionally well thought out.
lolly2222 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I always love LOVE your stories. They are exceptionally well written and descriptive and they definitely drag the reader through the emotional wringer. The sympathetic but realistically brutal way you tackle abuse and its effects is telling of what a good writer you are. I always have to make sure there are no distractions when I read them. I Can’t wait for the next instalments of your stories.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh wow. That was AMAZING! Please write more soon! :D You wrote everyone perfectly! Once again, great story! :)
xanderseye chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awesome! Looking forward to next update.
MentalistLover chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow. Based on your A/N, I was ready for some dark stuff. You were right on the money! I am VERY much hoping the show does not go that way; in fact, I would be pretty much devastated if it does! (obsessed much, am I?) I can, however, entertain the idea in a story. And this is a great one you have here. It never ceases to amaze me how you can make us feel Lisbon's pain regarding Jane in all your stories. She literally bleeds for him! :( And Jane's current condition? GAH! I had tears in my eyes the whole time Lisbon was visiting him. And also during his reaction to the DNA results. It is really hard to imagine him reduced to that. I can handle mentally ill Jane, though, just not Red John-Jane! You gave me lots of hope, though, when Lisbon resolved to prove his innocence! I felt like shouting "Yes! Let's do this!" :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wowza.

This is beautiful.

Very powerful. And so intelligently written.

Would love to read more.

evonna
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is a fascinating and touching beginning, beautifully constructed. It's the first piece of yours that I've read but I'm going to go devour the rest as soon as I have more free moments. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

Cari
Sweetylove30 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Intense, splendidly write. I like even if it is difficult to read, even if it is sad.

Kiss,