Reviews for The Devil's Currency
lily94 chapter 8 . 8/30
I love this story. I'm sorry you lost your muse and will not be finishing this story.
meruhime chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I know this is unfinished, but the parts were out of order? Can you please tell me what happened between them? I thought Stefan wad falling for her too, but I never got to see that happen. This was such a great story, it's a shame you never finished.
antariangirl93 chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
So the story was good, but this last chapter was so confusing. It was very hard to read and I had no idea what part went with what... I guess because it was out of order and you didn't fully finish it like you said in your author's note. Maybe italicizing certain parts that go together would help?

I liked the story, but I could barely understand the ending and it seemed very rushed. I'm sorry that you stopped watching VD and lost inspiration. Maybe you'll find your muse again.
somany-klaroline-feels chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This has always been my favorite fanfiction and Im so happy to find out the vision you had for this story and read the scenes youd written up. I had a tear streaming down my cheek during that last paragraph. Thanks for everything 3
lily94 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Terrible news that you stopped writing Caroline and klaus!
monica.diaz.984 chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Feels like this chapter was rushed. I got lost every once in a while. I like where you were going. But confusing.
chillwithJyl chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
So sad that you're not continuing this, but still so happy you posted your notes!
flipped chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
this breaks my heart :( and not even because of the story anymore, more because of you quitting. i'm not sure you remember me, but i've followed your writing ever since GG, when you delved into the crossover world (damonxblair) and then to TVD/klaroline. i said it before and i'm saying it again.. it's been amazing to witness your growth as a storyteller. and even greater to be part of every wonderful fanfic you share.
i know the show and spinoff have been harsh to the fandom so it's inevitable for authors to lose their inspiration. i guess it just breaks my heart more cause it's 'you'.. but anyways, i greatly appreciate for giving us snippets and an ending at least. it is a relief to find some closure to a story you've been invested in. so thank you..
- krystel (tumblr: outofthelabels)
Adalyn chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
So... Update?
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I loved reading it was such a fun plot to be sucked Into.I think its ironic that someone as peppy as Carolinw gets bonded someone as dark as Klaus .I think it gave them strength they both needs .This plot is unique I wish the writers did a story line like this .Thank you for such a fun read .I hope you update this someday.
walahever chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Thanks you so much for this amazing story. i noticed that you didn't update for more than a year, but I hope you continue writing because you are a great writer.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
'Klaus had had high hopes for Stefan. Still does.' - You're switching between present and past simple with your verbs, all the time. Or at least, the first five chapters I've read. You should really correct the mistake.
trisfour3 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
My god woman! This is beautifulllll! Love it :* please continue? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Cescalia chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Great plot and characters are spot on. The smut is believable and isn’t out of character. Plot gets a bit confusing, because so many characters interact with each other at the same time. Because it’s set before canon scenes, it has a whole new background, which is interesting, but unfamiliar. I would really like to read, what happens next, but considering you haven't updated the story for a long time, I don't see it happen now. Amazing cliffhanger, which makes me more depressed that this story probably won't be continued.
Si.Crazy chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Wow... Amazing fic... I really hope that you decide to finish it someday.