Reviews for Look After You
JoBelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Aww this was really cute! It was well handled and in character, sweet without being overly soo.

This bit in particular : / Pete nodded and started to pull back like he was going to leave. "Pete?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay with me?"

Pete stopped short. "Really?"

Myka nodded and yawned again. "Yeah. Consider it something. I don't know what you call it, atonement? Since you feel crappy about today, and you've spent half your night in that god awful armchair, just lay down here and make sure the boogeyman doesn't get me." She smirked. "Unless you think you can't protect me from the monster in my closet."

"Oh, I can take care of him no problem. Let me just go get the tesla grenade that Claud let me borrow and we'll see how long he lasts." /

Sounded so much like them! :) Nicely done! :)
Kay K chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow. This is so beautiful. The characters are perfectly written and I love the sweetness of it. I have been having a terrible Warehouse 13 drought and you just fixed it up. Keep writing! :)
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Cute! I just love Pete and the sincere friendship he has with everyone, and the protective brother in him. Great job! :)
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this is so cute! and so well written, it's incredible, you captured the characters so well - congrats!
SunKrux chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Very sweet.
Mathmel chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awe! What a sweet fic! Loved it! :)
Selena Marie Weasley chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
aww i loved it! Pete and Myka are so cute. And I love the song choice. That song is my favorite by The Fray. Its so incredibly sweet.
Sonri chapter 1 . 10/2/2011