Reviews for Planning Behind
anthea tronchard step chapter 14 . 7/14
it is rather confusing but i enjoy your story. :)
Not A Muggle chapter 14 . 7/3
I have enjoyed this story very much and would love to read more! Love the 'Time Travelers Wife' esk Time leaps.
8-Wolke-8 chapter 14 . 6/23
I'm so happy you're updateing again ! There aren't many good AD/HP fics out there and yours is one of my favourite. I love how you hint at things that will happen in future chapters through Albus, whose timeline seems to be completely different from Harry's. I can't wait to read about them! Please, update fast!
WolfOfLilacs chapter 14 . 6/22
... Surreality is the order of the day. ... So, true story. I was inanely thinking about hypothetical birthday presents (which is unsurprising, since today is my birthday), and the conclusion I came to was if this were updated, I would be happy. ... And then I checked ... and I apparently made a rather strange sound ... But this chapter was awesome. Thank you!
lilypfuu chapter 3 . 6/22
It spells break, not brake
charmeine chapter 14 . 6/21
I'm so happy that you're back! Really great chapter.
HRH-JAC chapter 14 . 6/21
OMG, I can't believe you have updated. 3 years in the waiting. Really excited for the next installment. Gos speed, and I hope everything works itself out for you :)
Jedi Master Albus chapter 14 . 6/21
Yes! An update! Please tell me the next one will be soon? Great chapter by the way.
Stormglass chapter 13 . 6/16
Please continue this is amazing! I bet Jedediah is actually Harry from the past or something.
please update this story! :( i love the way you portray albus and harry and I want to know what happens next!
FreshPrinceLover chapter 13 . 4/25
I hadn't realised this had been updated, so I got to read two chapters after each other! :D
I hope your situation is a bit brighter now than it was when this chapter was posted.
I don't suppose there will be another chapter to this, but if there was you'd be fulfilling all our dreams!
Anastasia Grigori chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
So glad you're back!
dantesers chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Its a great story, please update soon!
IndehBooty chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
An update?! is my favorite fanfiction ever!Please update soon!
shakia-illanious09 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Omg yes you finally updated :) thank you, great chapter tho, and I hope your situation changes for you soon :)