Reviews for Planning Behind
Anastasia Grigori chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
So glad you're back!
Fawkes-RadAndGold chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Its a great story, please update soon!
Anistiasia chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
An update?! is my favorite fanfiction ever!Please update soon!
shakia-illanious09 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Omg yes you finally updated :) thank you, great chapter tho, and I hope your situation changes for you soon :)
NotaFro chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
It was very odd. I was literally just thinking that I'd like to read a bit of HP/AD, went up to the loo and when I came down again I had an alert for this...spooky.

Glad for your return to writing, even if it is due to a shitty situation.
Jedi Master Albus chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Fantastic chapter! A little short but glad it has been updated! Hope the next one is soonish!
The Crazy Witch of the West chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Really great story. It's been a while but I hope you'll finish your story. :)
Smiley lovers chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
MORE OH PLEASE MORE !
celendre chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I really hope you will finish this story. I like the concept of Harry travelling in time several times and each time falling deeper in love with Albus. Besides, your portrayal of the characters is really good!
Isa chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
OMGGGGGGGG! I must say your writing is so brilliant and captivating that I haven't been able to put it down! That last part gave me such feelings that I literally had to walk away, talk to myself to let all the feelings out and then come back and hour later. But this is one of the best things I've read in a while . I hope things get better though!
Smiley lovers chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I love it already
m chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
This is like the doctor and river song
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
I love this story! I would love it if you updated, do you have any plans of continuing it?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
Continue!Please, Please Continue!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Very interesting and for once! I do adore this pairing and it is ever so rare! I just begun mine! Of course, changing everything from the 5th book and so forth. But, I do wonder how things going to be easier for Harry and time traveling going on. It might a lot to deal with and very emotional from the way I assume.