Reviews for Ojisan
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
nice keep going its good
chounojou chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
An update, yay! This story goes as great as usual. I love this story, and from now on, you're a favorite author of mine. Keep up the good work, myaw! 8D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
and then, what will you do, author-san? will you really want to make Miyu alive(cough-wakeupfromthedead-cough)?! or not?
Ah, don't tell me you will make Kei death because the Fatal Frame that you play is had Kei dead? because wiki say the real ending has Kei that still alive and introduce Mio to Yuu's girlfriend.(sorry I forgot her name while write this review)
Though when my family play the Fatal Frame 3 got the ending about Kei's dead. Well... all men in fatal frame always dead after all... XP

Kei: "Oy oy! I disagree!"

Just keep writing
Sorry to read it to face coz I still bad at reading to many word of english! :(
Fukuro-Mind chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Eee, I was hoping this would get updated soon. I'm loving the story so far. I hope you'll be able to keep updating c:

PS. This is also the owner of AskProjectZero on tumblr. I was quite flattered you mentioned about it at the end
your fan chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Hello, it's me again *insert drum rolls* alright, this chapter is kind of sad, indeed :'( and to the next installment! Thank you for updating, btw.

P.S: Which is make me curious, will you pair Kei with someone else? I hope no, since he'll forever alone (or dead) *insert evil smile*
your fan chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I love your work. Really. Filling the gaps between the three series so far.

P.S: I love Kei. Don't kill him! ({})
chounojou chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
this story goes better and better. Please update soon! You make me curious because i never play FF3.. *crying in the corner*
koi-tenten chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Oh my shocks. I love this. It's like you filled the gap between the scenes in Fatal frame. I love it so much. I can't wait for you to continue to Fatal frame 3 :)
zitaos chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
You're doing such a great job with this, Ate! It makes total sense, and I like how you're not writing anything that isn't backed up with enough evidence from what we know from the actual game(s). I also like how you weave the games from the original FF trilogy together in this fic. Meh, can't wait to read more.

Oh, and hat last line was hilarious.
chounojou chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
TECMO seems to hate the guys in fatal frame. I mean, look, this 3 guys ends up dying. And, about this story, you made it greatly! I love it! Keep up the good work!
Paulownia-Wisteria chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Nooo don't kill Kei! ...you know what? I can't pick between letting Kei die or make him be with Kyouka... .

Still liking the story, nice again. LOL Yuu turning into a sort of lovestruck dude. :D Keep up the good work.
zitaos chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Don't you dare make Kei die, dang it. DUUUDE, STICK TO THE CANON ENDING OF THE THIRD GAME. ;A;

loool, I can imagine Yuu being rich, but not that rich. o: Seriously though. As long as he's still quiet, humble, and kind, then I'm fine with that.

Girls like quiet and nice guys.

Moving on now... Poor Shizu. D: She seems so worried. And ugh, Mio and Mayu are too darn cute. FOR SERIOUS NOW, ATE.

Will Kei meet Mafuyu in college? owo
chounojou chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Phew... taking care of kids is kind of hardwork, and Mio made it worse. It's fun to imagine Kei taking care of two little twins. This story is great, and it seems like it's gonna be fun, update soon!
Paulownia-Wisteria chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Oh sweet, I'm liking the story! Kei's one of my favorite character, and the fact that Mio is driving him nuts is... Fun.

(A shame he got *cough* owned by womans in the Chamber of Thorns)

Aww Kei is dying? I always told myself that he's alive, I mean seriously Tecmo? Why is guys always dying?

Nevertheless, this is a beautiful story, I hope you update sooner!
chounojou chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I do agree with Kei. I always hope that my sisters born as a boy but... they're my SISTERS! Okay, don't think about that. I love this story, and I love the way you write this story. Is this story a multichapter? Well, I hope so because I wanna see how Kei meet Mafuyu and Yuu but, it's all up to you!