Reviews for Anthony Stark and The Iron Teen
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/15
Why has the plot always to be so fucking cliché?!
Rebmul chapter 3 . 7/27
I'm sad to see lily has turned into such a bitch
Seth chapter 16 . 7/2
not abandoned my ass... too many authors on this site make claims and promises they do not intend to keep...

-For the moderators who have to vet guest posts-
(and this better get through the moderators vetting since I have a right to be annoyed at this as well as the fact that if this server is hosted in the US [i don't know if it is but IF it is] then legally we have freedom of press in this case and censure ship would be cause for legal action)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 6/10
YASS TONY
YASSSSS TONY HA TAKE THAT ADTRID
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 6/10
YASSSS
Bjalf chapter 8 . 4/26
Pretending to be dead? That's ... nice.

"CHA-CHING?" ... right. Oh, look at the time! It's leaving o'clock.
That guy Josh chapter 16 . 4/5
So uhhh, when will this story be updated because I just read through it all and I found it amazing, but hey if you think that it needs a redo then go ahead. It's been a few years, what happened by the way?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Your shit shit shit shit shit on so many levels you should shoot yourself
Katie chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
You said that Tony would have to stay half a year for his dad and the Avengers to get him. But at the time he left, it was the Yule Ball. Meaning it was nearly the end of December. The second task starts somewhere in February, but that is two months away. So how would he be able to do the task in time. It's just a big time line mess. I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it though.
fanficlover chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
When r u going to update this story?
Update as soon as u can... Plz...plz...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
I don't even bother read further. You really made me dislike the story when out of nowhere the imagination of his other self appeared. Also you made the wizards terribly unrealistic, they can't be that setback, can they?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
When are you going to update?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Thenchick chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
McNair and the lestrange brothers
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
You know when you add in time travel then alternate realities and keep switching between the two you a really fucked up story and one hell of a confused reader