Reviews for Anthony Stark and The Iron Teen
kaftan chapter 3 . 6/13
And how are we supposed to tell who’s who between two Tonys? This is not a movie and the name is the face we see. Don’t you know when we see Tony in text we automatically see original Tony Stark’s face? Why not even Anthony? Urghhh.
It’s abandoned lmao
Chiaos chapter 16 . 5/3
When will you update this story?
Wika0304 chapter 16 . 3/29
please update
UndeadHatter chapter 1 . 3/22
Grrr meant to say Tony is just a nickname
UndeadHatter chapter 1 . 3/22
Don't know why y'all are bitching about a story that hasn't been updated in 4 years. just enjoy what's there. and to all that are confused about the Anthony/Tony thing, Anthony is Starks real name Tony is just a it up.
PGHammer chapter 5 . 3/3
Pilferage alert - pilferage alert! (Tony's own entrance into Stark Expo from the second IM movie. I assume that Harry's suit is underneath his clothing? Jeans, blue t-shirt, grey jacket, and trainers (UK-speak for sneakers or walking shoes) - Zero way he's going to be able to stick THAT landing without armor! Other than replacing the jacket with a hoodie of the same color, I have that exact outfit.
PGHammer chapter 3 . 3/3
While it tears HP continuity to shreds, it does NOT do the same to IM movie continuity. (It doesn't?) First IM movie - what - if anything, was Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger's fatal mistake? It wasn't threatening "Tony" - it was threatening *Pepper*. (So much for Pepper being a mere PA - she also had already divorced "Happy" Hogan; therefore so much for THAT obstacle. His HEAD didn't know it; however, his heart did. Not in the literal sense - he had the first ARC reactor in his chest at the time - but in the figurative sense.) Second IM movie - the charity race. New villain - Emil Blonsky. Same mistake - threatening Pepper. (Even though Pepper knew he was Iron Man, she was no fan of that armor even then. She got over that in a GBH - remember, SHE tossed Tony the armorcase.) I have to see if the author's fusion of the third IM movie and the Avengers movie threatens the continuity of either. In the third IM movie, it's Pepper - not Tony - that gets whacked with the Clue By Four; she gets all Extremis when TONY is threatened. Further, Harry HIMSELF is the Clue By Four - genetically, he is the son of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. (Hard data - staring them both in the face. It may have been a combination of science and magic that fashioned the Clue By Four - still, it's hard data - and they both know it.) The difference compared to the movies is that the CB4 is a person.
Were all that conditions from chain khuli ki main khuli movie
Anon chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
It's really confusing tbh. Anthony, Tony and what the hell? It's not making sense.
Nix Yuki Nubila chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
Just one thing I noticed... the 10% thing... I hope that’s just for the story because it’s proven that it was a miss translation on Einstein’s part. To be able to fully function as a normal human being you use most of your brain even just to talk. I’m sorry if I seem rude but I was just wondering.
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
gah so confusing even if his full name is Anthony i have never heard him being called anything other then Tony unless its a comic thing?
LuluViBritania chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
so your going for a Magical born or mind fucked Lily by Dumbledore or James or a bitch Lily? as only a nasty Muggleborn would treat a squib like that since magic is not everything to them
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
Can't you fucking writers stick to a plot that people can understand? Why is he in the canon world? How the fuck is that gonna go with a story you fucking stopped updating too?
DerangedDolphinofMagic chapter 16 . 8/28/2017