Reviews for Anthony Stark and The Iron Teen
Anon chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
It's really confusing tbh. Anthony, Tony and what the hell? It's not making sense.
Nix Yuki Nubila chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
Just one thing I noticed... the 10% thing... I hope that’s just for the story because it’s proven that it was a miss translation on Einstein’s part. To be able to fully function as a normal human being you use most of your brain even just to talk. I’m sorry if I seem rude but I was just wondering.
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
gah so confusing even if his full name is Anthony i have never heard him being called anything other then Tony unless its a comic thing?
LuluViBritania chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
so your going for a Magical born or mind fucked Lily by Dumbledore or James or a bitch Lily? as only a nasty Muggleborn would treat a squib like that since magic is not everything to them
Guest chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
Can't you fucking writers stick to a plot that people can understand? Why is he in the canon world? How the fuck is that gonna go with a story you fucking stopped updating too?
DerangedDolphinofMagic chapter 16 . 8/28/2017
Please finish this.
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
Why has the plot always to be so fucking cliché?!
Rebmul chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
I'm sad to see lily has turned into such a bitch
Seth chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
not abandoned my ass... too many authors on this site make claims and promises they do not intend to keep...

-For the moderators who have to vet guest posts-
(and this better get through the moderators vetting since I have a right to be annoyed at this as well as the fact that if this server is hosted in the US [i don't know if it is but IF it is] then legally we have freedom of press in this case and censure ship would be cause for legal action)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
YASS TONY
YASSSSS TONY HA TAKE THAT ADTRID
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
YASSSS
Bjalf chapter 8 . 4/26/2017
Pretending to be dead? That's ... nice.

"CHA-CHING?" ... right. Oh, look at the time! It's leaving o'clock.
That guy Josh chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
So uhhh, when will this story be updated because I just read through it all and I found it amazing, but hey if you think that it needs a redo then go ahead. It's been a few years, what happened by the way?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Your shit shit shit shit shit on so many levels you should shoot yourself
Katie chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
You said that Tony would have to stay half a year for his dad and the Avengers to get him. But at the time he left, it was the Yule Ball. Meaning it was nearly the end of December. The second task starts somewhere in February, but that is two months away. So how would he be able to do the task in time. It's just a big time line mess. I'm sure you'll find a way to fix it though.