Reviews for Anthony Stark and The Iron Teen
abbystar30 chapter 16 . 1/30
I'm really I interested in the novel. please let me know when you publish it?
Scarface chapter 7 . 1/23
*struggling not to laugh extremely loud because it's 1:40 in the morning and people will kill me if I wake them up*
Retra: Daphne shares her mom's birthday. And she finds it absolutely hilarious for some reason.
Yup! XD
NiqueFrique chapter 10 . 1/17
Can Harry disappear or something? Honestly, I don't think I've ever been so irritated by a fictional character before.
Western-Otaku chapter 16 . 1/9
Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd enjoy a crossover of a book and a comic series so much... THIS IS AWESOME!

It's got all the things I like:
-Harry (Tony) being less than Sirius (hehe...)
-Some nice bashing (hey, I'm immature like that... I like having someone to hate and then watching them get knocked down a few pegs)
-The Avengers
-Harry (Tony) has a loving family
-Takes place in 4th year... ish... (IMO the most interesting year besides 6th and 7th year - mainly due to how Harry (Tony) would be old enough to do as he liked in those years...)
-Harry (Tony) is in his later Teens (Not sure why but I dislike stories of Harry when he's young)
-One of my favourite pairings on the side

And I can keep listing. Love the story... only problem I have with this is that it's been over a year since the last update :( Hope you update this soon!
I think muggle a would because they have greater numbers and technology. They can use guns and bombs to blow the wizards to oblivion. Wizards only have wands that shoot one spell at a time. Plus you have to memorize the spell. An AK-47 can be a wand any day.
StoryReigns96 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
That does it. This story has gone to shit. One parallel universe I can tolerate, two? No dice.
REALLY chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
allright first off calling a 1 year old baby a 'weakling' because he got knocked out by a piece of glass from and exploding mirror that most likely exploded with the force of a granade because of how powerful voldemorts avada kedavra is... really a fucking normal baby would have got knocked out too, hell a 2 year old baby would get knocked out a 3 year old would cry high enough to shatter glass (no pun intended)
Armadyl chapter 16 . 12/9/2015
i think this story is abandoned... too bad
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
i love superhero cartoons and shows.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
lolz u thinking about twilight or my little pony
WordSmyth chapter 11 . 9/26/2015
I don't know if it's too late but I know of Nott and Zabini.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
OH MY GOD YOU DESTROYED THE 2 BIGGEST PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD THANKYOUTHNKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
CharLynn652 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
m
Mishi Gohiku chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
Tony looked like he was in deep thought for a few seconds. "Hmmm," He said. "I was thinking of a monkey riding a unicycle. I was thinking whether or not the input power of an Asgardian device needs to be equal or greater than the total processing power of said device. I was also thinking on whether or not a Gold Titanium Alloy can be combined in conjunction with Vibranium and if the finished material would be greater in molecule integration compared to that of Uru."

Try reading that with a straight face! Love your wit!
Mishi Gohiku chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Too bad you gave up on this creative writing story, it's funny and original; I usually don't read crossovers but I really enjoy this one.