Reviews for More than Pride
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This a was an amusing one-shot!
Writing-and-Music chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
haha funny,sad and cute nice job :)
Punk Rock Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Okay, I see that there have been some problems with an anonymous reviewer using MY name to send flames in your fic. First, I apologize for that person. Second, I never review anonymously since I have an account. Third, if you read my profile, I specifically noted that there were people out there using my username anonymously and to PM me if this happened to you. Again, I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate people insluting me for something I didn't do. If this flamer flames andymore of your stories using my name, please PM me. Thank you

PRK
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I real love it!
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
like story ) good luckies with your future stories )
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
At the end, I imagined manic laughter coming from Drew when he said, "You can't escape me now, b*tch!" Lmao. This was cute; and don't listen to what Punk Rock whatsherface says. Attempted cyberbullying should be disregarded, especially when it's a sorry excuse for cyberbullying.

Whatever happened to Ash, anyway? You never included him near the end. It's just a minor plothole but I guess there isn't much else Ash is really useful for in this except provoking Drew to freaking ask her to travel with him already. I loved this, really!
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
good job i love this story are you going to write more
I love contestshipping chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Contestshipping luver is right, Punk Rock Kitsune, you may have the right to dislike the story like he/she is saying, and yes it is your opinion, but you DEFINATELY DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE FAILURES AND TELL THEM TO END THEIR LIVES BECAUSE YOU SAID SO! Okay, after I got that out of my system, your story was pretty good! But there is plenty of room for improvment though... so keep at it! You're getting to be a pretty good story writer!
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Contestshipping luver, I'd just like to say how happy I am to see that people like you still exist in the world to stand up against bullying... Just when I thought all hope was lost! Good job SakuraDrops93! I like this story! It's pretty cute!
Me chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You know what Punk Rock Kitsune? Contestshipping luver is right! You need to chill out a little missy/mister! I mean seriously, sure it's okay to dislike the story, but you have no right to tell people to end thier lives because of what YOU think Punk Rock Kitsune! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK ON TRACK! JUST LIKE CONTESTSHIPPING LUVER SAID! AND EVERY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! NO LIFE IS EVER STUPID, SO GO AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING! YOU BULLY (sorry!) Oh, and back on the subject... great story! I like it! And just like contestshipping luver said, don't listen to Punk Rock Kitsune, he/she just needs to turn down the flames a bit! :) Good job!
Sierra Lobo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Listen Punk Rock Kitsune, you jerk! Who are you to call people failures? If you don't like this story then, that's YOUR opinion, you whiny little loser! (sorry...I hate calling people names... BUT WHAT YOU CALL OTHERS IS WHAT OTHERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL YOU!) SO JUST TAKE A CHILL PILL AND GO GET YOUR LIFE BACK ON TRACK PUNK ROCK KITSUNE! Anyways... where was I? Oh yeah! Great story! It's so kawaii! Good job SakuraDrops93! Don't listen to Punk Rock Kitsune, he/she just needs to chill out a little that's all! Don't be discouraged! You were great!
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awwwwww too cute!
Punk Rock Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This story is stupid just like u. What are you? A whiny little loser? Listen to me, idiot, cause I'll just say this once, u belong in a straight jacket. Nobody cares about you and your stupid life. You can never write. You are a failure and a loser and that's what you will always be. In fact, best thing for you to do is just kill yrself. Whore.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awh sweet story! Keep up with the excellent work!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I loved seeing Drew embarrassed and jealous. Awesome one-shot.