Reviews for Genesis
pure brilliance
Starry-Lightning chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
oKA-A-AY.
fadedillusion101 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow...this was just so...EHVIOEORSNVLWEORSDVJOPERKLDVJOWESDVEOIDSOVNER OIFDVPOESDVBLSDVP.

Oh, man, it was awesome. Perfection. c:
oh coconuts chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
short, but spectacular. i enjoyed reading :)
(favorite!)

-x
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Interesting anyalsis on Brick. This has to be one of the best explanations about why he does what he does that I've seen yet. Detail was also excellent. I didn't enjoy this initally because it was about a Rowdyruff, but now I see it for what it is. A great first entry, girl.
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
ahhhh that is the sad. thats the sad!
Renaerys chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I haven't read a ton of good PPG fics, but this just seems very special. I can't think of a better word for it. It just really captures the core essence of Brick in a way that I haven't really seen before. It's the why. This is why Brick is the way he is. Fantastic drabble! Favoriting immediately! :)
peiot chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
ZOMG WOW. I love this take on Brick! It was truly well written, excellent details that really made me feel and understand. Love love love it, and I'm sure i'lll come back again and again for inspiration. :)
Incy Little Spider chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I voted for this one for a very good reason. Absolutely brilliant! I just loved that ending note. Gave it such a harsh, tragic feel. And this is coming for someone who'lL normally skip over an RRB fic most of the time. I'm very impressed Clear, sharp, to the point and so much emotion in so few words. Excellent with a capital E, madam. XD
TrapEds chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oooh, that was interesting. Now I wanna read more, maybe on how the only thing that Brick can see in the world is its filthiness, or something. Awesome job!
sbj chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
When I first read this on lj, quite frankly, it blew me away. Because I probably have some obvious biases, I was prepared to look at any RrB entry with my most critical eye and with the utmost scrutiny. Not only was your entry near flawless, it was one of my two absolute favorites.

Brick feels so vivid, so tangible in this. Your characterization is stunning. For a character that barely got any in the canon, it's a rare thing to see a writer take him and make him feel like a living, breathing thing. (You know that as well as I do!) He feels like a leader, he feels like a troublemaker, and better yet, you give us a sense of WHY he is that way.

Blah blah blah, gush gush gush. In essence: FLARGH BLARGH THIS IS AWESOME.