Reviews for Trigger Finger
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 2 . 7/16
I'm not crying. Not in the same room as my sister. Oh, these old things? My eyes are just sweating. From working out. I'm definitely not crying. *cries*
kumagorox3 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Whoa! That was intense! I thought this would have been longer but it was still intriguing! I'm glad Sam beat the crap out of that guy. If Dean was there, he would've slaughtered him! :) Definitely going to fave the story.
StillWaters1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Dean flashed a grin. "Done." He fell in place next to Bobby. "He bust open my stitch job?"

Awesome line. I could *hear* Dean's voice here. Thank you!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
This is an amazing scene that you portrayed between the brothers. Loved Dean trying to ground Sam by making him focus on him. Big brother's always there to catch him. Typical Sammy to apologise for not getting the burgers. Thanks so much for sharing this.
astalder27 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
PERFECT! This is exactly the story I was looking for after watching the first 2 episodes of season 7...great job, as always :))
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Okay I understand now. I was pretty blown away when Lucifer said that to Sammy. I'm wondering if it's true. I'm wondering if Lucifer did something like that to Sam? I really think Sam should talk to Dean about this. I really love the fact the brothers are close again this season. I know Dean would be there for Sam if anything like that happened. As for Castiel I hate to say this but I don't want him back. I'm sorry. I love the fact the boys and Bobby of course are totally on their own now. If one or both of them gets hurt they don't have Castiel to come down and fix them. I love the fact it's just Sam and Dean now. (Bobby of course). I love the direction the show is going. I don't think Castiel really fits in that direction anymore. Anyway I loved how you wrote this story. The scumbag guy touching Sammy and bringing up obvious unwanted memories. The way Sam handled it. This was all because of what happened down in the cage. I loved this! Excellent job!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
hey there thx for putting chapter 2 up that have read it dtraight away when i got the message but it was really late at night.i LOVE it,it's SAMAZING.
AZGirl chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Wow. I really hadn't thought that way in terms of what happened to Sam when he was stuck with Lucifer... So, quite a suckerpunch from this chapter! Great tag!
DreamShadows chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Aww hun, you always make me wanna take Sam and just wrap him up tight in my arms and squeeze him hard...

Been a long time since I actually left a review, but this fic seemed to really deserve it!

Great insight hun.

Sotobow chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I really liked the mention of Cas you had at the end. Of course they're really sad about it, and of course that's a big hit to them. They've known Cas for over two years, and for them that's a lot. He pulled Dean out of Hell and saved them many times. Discounting a few incidents (mostly with harm done to Sam), he's been a great friend to them the whole time. ...I also don't think he's permanently dead.

It's interested though that while the boys can be profoundly sad and messed up over someone they care for dying, it doesn't wreak the kind of havoc in them that happens when one brother or the other dies (e.g., selling of souls, drinking of demon blood, etc.).

The comfort session was nice. I need one on the show. Those poor guys are just beaten into the ground... but that is their life.

Great fic! chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Good job that Dean wasn't at the burger joint when the guy accosted Sam as he wouldn't have stood a chance against two angry Winchesters. Loved the conversation between Sam and Dean and so believable that at the end of it Sam looked to the hallucination of Lucifer, leaving Dean wondering what they were going to do! And like the bit of humour with the dodgy beef! :)
Lilly B chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Great story! Thanks for writing and posting!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great missing scene/s hun. It really bring home what poor Sam suffered and what he now has to deal with.

I liked that you acknowledged Dean's losses also. Missing Cas, even though he's still pissed at him.

(nice to see how hurt!Sam returned to the show - with some lovely samndean...3)

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Aww poor Sammy! You know, the guy kinda deserved it. If the guy says he don't want it, leave him alone, dammit! XD

Poor Sammy, he's so lost inside hell that I don't even know how they are going to save him, you know? So many sadness this season! Can't say I ain't enjoying it LOL (How mean! xD)

Anyway, see you next, dear ;D

tsweeny chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I enjoyed reading this and appreciate the thought and work that you put into it. Sometimes its nice to have those missing scenes filled in.