Reviews for The Song of Rhaego Fireborn
Thornado chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Short but utterly AMAZING. Guh!
Lammstrellicon chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I love this and the way to told it was fantastic, though you make it sound like there should be a sequel and I'd love to read it if you ever write it.
Louietot chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I reread all of my fav stories, by far this is the best Game of Throne fanfic, and even though I 'ready left a comment for a sequel can't help to leave another one. I hope Stanza of Ice will be a fic soon. Your on my author follow list hope to see your name on my inbox...
xXMidnightBloom chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Such a great story! Really well elaborated and I loved every part of it. Congrats!
LinkGirl101 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story! I loved it :)
daenerys and khal drogo 4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
omg please write some more :').i love this story so much arghhh!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
All I have to say is... AMAZING!
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
you seem to care a lot for details so i have few corrections. dragons have no gendre. jorah has no contacts in kings landing. hes from the north where he was heir to his house and later head. from all we know, hes in contact only with varys birds and thats more because varys has his birds everywhere. and the last thing. so far during 5 books daenerys showed herself extremely stubborn concerning robert, ned, lannisters and all the people who had their part in her familys fall.
but except the suprising tollerance to jorahs love for dany which i wouldnt believe in any way... not bad.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
loved it! please write more! :)
Louietot chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
sequel...
leahjoker chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is such a great story! Seriously one of the best game of thrones fanfics I've read! Please continue with this story or maybe consider writing another Daenerys fanfic
nkypumps chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
omg you should continue this about rhaego! youre amazing!
VictoriaP chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so well written, thank you so much for sharing. I enjoyed this so much and plan on sharing with as many people as possible. This is how it should have been for them, concurring the Seven Kingdoms as a family. Please write a sequel!
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is how it should have been in the series! Why did both her husband and baby have to die ... ;_;
cdv chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I've read this amazing story countless of times and every time I hope there will be a sequel. )
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »