Reviews for The Song of Rhaego Fireborn
Aegon Targaryen chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
I honestly don't think there's much to say, though I probably will say a lot regardless. I could say I really wished this was longer, but yet the story is so complete despite the time gaps and being left open at the end. Hands down, this has to have been one of the best Game of Thrones fanfictions I've come across. There were a few points where I feel the detail was lacking and could have been fluffed a bit (Rhaego growing up quickly was not one of them, that was well laid out in my opinion). The example that stands out the most is Tyrion's interaction with Dany, I feel like he could have said more than simply "Done". As well there were a few skewed details such as Ser Jorah having substantial contacts in King's Landing, or Dany so easily sparring the Lannisters. However that is an author's right to mold the world to his liking, obviously it worked very well. And that's just me nit-picking, because really there's very little to critique and it was after all an amazing experience. Thank you for writing that. I learned from it, enjoyed it, and enjoyed it again.
whitealmond chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Riveting, heartpounding, awesome. If only this could have happened! ;-; I'd love to read more of this!
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I love this story!
Anarra chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
i like this alot, is there a sequel?
Thornado chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Short but utterly AMAZING. Guh!
Stabbythings chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I love this and the way to told it was fantastic, though you make it sound like there should be a sequel and I'd love to read it if you ever write it.
Louietot chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I reread all of my fav stories, by far this is the best Game of Throne fanfic, and even though I 'ready left a comment for a sequel can't help to leave another one. I hope Stanza of Ice will be a fic soon. Your on my author follow list hope to see your name on my inbox...
xXMidnightBloom chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Such a great story! Really well elaborated and I loved every part of it. Congrats!
LinkGirl101 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story! I loved it :)
daenerys and khal drogo 4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
omg please write some more :').i love this story so much arghhh!
yaoi-freak2580 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
All I have to say is... AMAZING!
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
you seem to care a lot for details so i have few corrections. dragons have no gendre. jorah has no contacts in kings landing. hes from the north where he was heir to his house and later head. from all we know, hes in contact only with varys birds and thats more because varys has his birds everywhere. and the last thing. so far during 5 books daenerys showed herself extremely stubborn concerning robert, ned, lannisters and all the people who had their part in her familys fall.
but except the suprising tollerance to jorahs love for dany which i wouldnt believe in any way... not bad.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
loved it! please write more! :)
Louietot chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
sequel...
leahjoker chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
This is such a great story! Seriously one of the best game of thrones fanfics I've read! Please continue with this story or maybe consider writing another Daenerys fanfic
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »