Reviews for The Song of Rhaego Fireborn
alexdiesel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i absolutely LOVED this. thank u so much for writing that. do u have anymore work?

alex_diesel
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
What a beautiful story! I enjoyed it very much. My favourite scene was the birth/hatching, I love how you twisted that around, having the dragons hatched in a fire of birth rather than death.

I find myself hoping that you'll write a sequel sometime, I would love to see this AU continued.
Queen of Night chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Love it! Update soon!
aradiaeva chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Great fic. I wish this is the way it could have been. Great job
Freelance Fanfictioner chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
This story is just fabulous. I've always wanted to read an AU story about Dany and Drogo, I cry every time I read about his death in GoT!
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Love love the story, especially the cameo by Tyrion. What irked me was the dragons' names, though.
violet1979 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
wow, what a great story. I really enjoyed this AU take on Rhaego. Great writing, and very true to the characters. The second stanza sounds really promising, too.
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Such a great story! I loved it!
Tatiana20 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
First off...wow, just, wow. You managed to rewrite dany and drogo's fate in two chapters, and you did it fantastically. It pissed me off to no end, the direction the series took with my two favorite characters. As far as I'm concerned, your story is my canon. Brilliantly done.
Sherlock chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Hurry and tell the rest of the story! this is really good!
amore1993 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Beautifull fanfiction! The story should have gone your way :)
cubangirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I love this pairing! I was so sad when he died in the show
Omelia chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Good final chapter!I loved it!
DPrincess chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
i just LOVED this story dany and drogo are my favorite! it pisses me off that the author (im still mad so i dont use his name) killed off drogo and rhaego! ive been waiting for a story where the both live!
SinisterSocks16 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I really like this! Hoping for more!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »