Reviews for The Song of Rhaego Fireborn
nkypumps chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
omg you should continue this about rhaego! youre amazing!
VictoriaP chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is so well written, thank you so much for sharing. I enjoyed this so much and plan on sharing with as many people as possible. This is how it should have been for them, concurring the Seven Kingdoms as a family. Please write a sequel!
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is how it should have been in the series! Why did both her husband and baby have to die ... ;_;
cdv chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I've read this amazing story countless of times and every time I hope there will be a sequel. )
Cantorala chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Sequel! Please?
redbanker chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Great job. I hated that they killed Dhrago, please tell me there will be a sequel.
gallen chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
This is a really wonderful story.
alexdiesel chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i absolutely LOVED this. thank u so much for writing that. do u have anymore work?

alex_diesel
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
What a beautiful story! I enjoyed it very much. My favourite scene was the birth/hatching, I love how you twisted that around, having the dragons hatched in a fire of birth rather than death.

I find myself hoping that you'll write a sequel sometime, I would love to see this AU continued.
Queen of Night chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Love it! Update soon!
aradiaeva chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Great fic. I wish this is the way it could have been. Great job
Freelance Fanfictioner chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
This story is just fabulous. I've always wanted to read an AU story about Dany and Drogo, I cry every time I read about his death in GoT!
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Love love the story, especially the cameo by Tyrion. What irked me was the dragons' names, though.
violet1979 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
wow, what a great story. I really enjoyed this AU take on Rhaego. Great writing, and very true to the characters. The second stanza sounds really promising, too.
Liz86000 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Such a great story! I loved it!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »