Reviews for Size of the Sky
joe chapter 1 . 5/22
Brilliant!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That's what real friendship is.
LinBates chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Very, very good!
Ali chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. CAN YOU ugh. I REALLY ACTUALLY DON"T KNOW HOW TO REACT TO THIS SEEING AS IT MAKES ME SAD BUT ALSO SORT OF HAPPY. I'M JUST GOING TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON BEING MY NEW FAVOURITE FANFICTION AUTHOR AND THEN WALLOW IN CONFUSION AND ANGST.
So, Congratulations on becoming my new favourite fanficiton author!
Rapidez chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow, I wish there was a 'like' button so I could just hit it repeatedly each time I'm left speechless after reading your stories...
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Beautiful. The last six lines blew me away.
myellar chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
i love this, and the metaphor is perfect D great shot!
Tibbins chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I LOVE this fic! It's just so CUTE! . I like the way you show Uther as a nice dad, because too many people show him as horrible, but I don't think he was (although I'm not adverse to a mean Uther ;) )

Really well written, and just adorable :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
That was really good!
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh that was so great! I love the last few lines it was so sad but beautiful.
fullmetaldork chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wow. This is pretty amazing. Definitely different from your normal writing style, but I loved it all the same. I like the repeat question of size of the sky.

Keep writing!
sarajm chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Good story. I loved the style. Merlin sure has Arthur thinking :)
LyssaGibbs15 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Absolutely beautiful. Original creative idea and wonderful execution

Thanks so much,

Lyssa :-)
Death-God-777 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow...

What an amazing story! Kinda just what I needed after being left with the cliffy the BBC left us. I really liked the whole 'sky' concept running through it. Such a great theme.

The "how many times have I saved your life, sire?" was so cool. Everytime it was asked in his head, you could almost see the gears in Arthur's brain turning, trying to find an answer he knows he doesn't have.

Brilliant job. Loved it! :)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great oneshot - I loved the recurring theme with the "how big is the sky" question. It really got the point across. Well done. :)

Bundi