Reviews for Match Maker Series
OverRule chapter 29 . 1/7
Hell NOOOOOO, you do not forgive! Never, it gets you soft if you forgive. Tho the stories are amazing
You need to make some more please and thank you
Guest chapter 40 . 12/29/2015
Married, Pregnant, or both oh my! Lol you write Shannon really well. I never thought about Shannon x Taker until I read your stories, now I love them together. Punk and JBL are a pretty good pairing too. Loving it more reading it a second time through. Please update I really want to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 52 . 5/21/2015
If you accept couple requests from guests can you do Curtis Axel/Damien Sandow. There is really no stories with these two. Also I love the story so far.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
I am glad they were able to avoid so many seating disasters... well it's to be expected at a royal wedding...

I simply CAN'T WAIT to find out what happens next!

PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Esha Napoleon chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
LOVE IT!
agd888 chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
Read this in a day, its freaking brilliant. It is a very small world though.
Esha Napoleon chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic chapters ;)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
ooooo I can't WAIT for the wedding and to see what has happened with some of our couples... I just hope Chris and Adam and Shawn and John... and some of my other favorites.

Glad to see you back!

I would love to see you write something with Shawn and Adam as a couple... (Shawn as top)... you write them so well, I would love to see what you do with them together... in a new story!

Check out my story if you have time... Hart on Fire... it has a lot of your favorites!

I am just STUNNED that 3MB is gone... Drew was supposed to be the golden boy... he never got the push he deserved... AND Teddy Long is gone as well... I always liked him... Evan too... there were a lot of others I would have rather seen released than the 10 that were... I can imagine... if you are mid to low card WWE wrestler or employee... and your cell phone is ringing... DO NOT ANSWER IT!

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!
Esha Napoleon chapter 48 . 6/8/2014
Great chapter ;)
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 48 . 6/8/2014
love this!
Esha Napoleon chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Finally an update after almost a year. Here are some new couple suggestions. Bray/Dean two hot crazy guys hell yes. Also Roman/Seth even if Seth is a traitorous prick. Update soon please hopefully not after a year.
mamacasey26 chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
I just found this on here and have to say it is really great! I hope you can update this soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.