Reviews for Match Maker Series
If you accept couple requests from guests can you do Curtis Axel/Damien Sandow. There is really no stories with these two. Also I love the story so far.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 52 . 6/24/2014
I am glad they were able to avoid so many seating disasters... well it's to be expected at a royal wedding...

I simply CAN'T WAIT to find out what happens next!

Esha Napoleon chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
agd888 chapter 52 . 6/21/2014
Read this in a day, its freaking brilliant. It is a very small world though.
Esha Napoleon chapter 51 . 6/17/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic chapters ;)
LadyDragonsblood chapter 50 . 6/12/2014
ooooo I can't WAIT for the wedding and to see what has happened with some of our couples... I just hope Chris and Adam and Shawn and John... and some of my other favorites.

Glad to see you back!

I would love to see you write something with Shawn and Adam as a couple... (Shawn as top)... you write them so well, I would love to see what you do with them together... in a new story!

Check out my story if you have time... Hart on Fire... it has a lot of your favorites!

I am just STUNNED that 3MB is gone... Drew was supposed to be the golden boy... he never got the push he deserved... AND Teddy Long is gone as well... I always liked him... Evan too... there were a lot of others I would have rather seen released than the 10 that were... I can imagine... if you are mid to low card WWE wrestler or employee... and your cell phone is ringing... DO NOT ANSWER IT!

Esha Napoleon chapter 48 . 6/8/2014
Great chapter ;)
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 48 . 6/8/2014
love this!
Esha Napoleon chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Awesome chapter ;)
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 47 . 6/6/2014
Finally an update after almost a year. Here are some new couple suggestions. Bray/Dean two hot crazy guys hell yes. Also Roman/Seth even if Seth is a traitorous prick. Update soon please hopefully not after a year.
mamacasey26 chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
I just found this on here and have to say it is really great! I hope you can update this soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
technerd89 chapter 46 . 3/2/2014
I really need you to update this story I love it and everything about it.
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 46 . 5/30/2013
love it!
KIMBA2011 chapter 46 . 5/29/2013
Yeah a new chapter. poor Alex needs to do some breathing.

Please please update soon!