Reviews for In The Dark Of The Night
GrouchyCurve4 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
that was so great i loved ur story i know a story slightly simular to this 1 u should try it its called "Nothing But Darkness".Believe).
Night Blooming Rose chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Aw, this was such a great ending. It was perfect! And it's so great that they're going to be with each other forever! Fantastic! Such a great and touching ending. This is definitely one of my fave fanfics ever! :)
Night Blooming Rose chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
That really was a great battle between Alucard and Shandarin! And Shandarin is now gone... He was a good villain and I definitely enjoyed all his scenes. You really did a good job with him. :)

Nice, you got "Bloody Tears" in here. :) And Maria's okay! Their reunion is so sweet. :)

And oh, Richter. XD LOL He did deserve that from Maria. XD

Oh, Poor Alucard!

Boy, Richter sure has done a 180 concerning Alucard, which is nice to see. :)
Night Blooming Rose chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Interesting place Shandarin has and his powers are nice!

Oh, Richter! So confident one minute then speaking of not surviving the next! XD LOL

Oh! Poor Maria! She got turned! And poor Alucard too! And if Shandarin wasn't evil I would feel sorry for him too now as Alucard has gotten very scary. I have a feeling Shandarin won't regret what he did as he will not live long enough to. XD
Belladonna chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Yay! Adrian and Maria forever! I'm really glad you made a fanfiction about the two of them, because I've always been an adrian - maria love - love fan! thanks for this wonderful fanfic!
Sierra Arcanum chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Aww I loved this story so much, It almost brought tears to my eyes... I laughed a lot with Richter, and I love this pairing so much! I've read it some days ago, but now that I have the proper oportunity to review, I wish to thank you for writing this! I made my day few days ago! I wish this pairing were more popular. They have a lot of potential *sighs*
Blood Seraph chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
That was an excellent ending, actually! Though I do wonder what happened between the end of the eight chapter and the beginning of this chapter, I guess it will be speculation. I really felt for Maria during her emotional turmoil which is always good! An excellent end to this fic, and I'm glad you finished it, even though we had to wait for so long! haha!
myowncelestial chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
This was well worth the wait. A beautiful ending to a wonderful story.
myowncelestial chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This was a wonderful story. You have a natural talent for writing. I hope to read more soon.
Kakurosu chapter 8 . 4/10/2012
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO NO NO ! dont let it end like THIS! go on CONTINUE PLEEEEASE - i beg of you dont end it like this that is so terrible INHUMAN! pleeease help him!
Soma Cruz chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
You know, Shadarin reminds me of Issac from Curse of Darkness. I mean, their insanity, their cunning plots...even their hair color is the same! Great story, though. I can't wait to see more!
sweetmunkeyluv chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
yeah
Blood Seraph chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
This chapter took forever! lol, I"m just glad its up though! The fight scenes were okay, not the best I've seen, but better then quite a few of the one's I've read. However, writing fight scenes unless you have experience, or have read a lot of fight scenes, is hard, definitely. That Alucard was able to stay conscious so long is impressive, and YAY! Shandarin got SCREWED! You don't mess with Alucard, he IS the Son of Dracula! Hmmmm, how long is Alucard gonna be asleep? I wonder. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
What a painful chapter! When Alucard breaks something off, he breaks it off!

This Shandarin is taking Maria. Oh dear! And Alucard and Richter are blaming each other? Not good!

Oh, and I don't hate Alucard. I feel sorry for him. And Shandarin is an interesting character. Haha

Diro!
Night Blooming Rose chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I really liked this chapter. I can see where both Alucard and Richter are coming from. So, I don't hate Richter for this. LOL Of course my sympathies lie with Alucard and Maria. I wonder how this is going to go. Hm...

Oh, it's nice to see Alucard and Richter interact. It was funny what they thought of each other at the beginning. LOL

Diro!