Reviews for Once in a Blue Moon
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
happy birthday
AlyssaLuvsKlaine chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
I like that you have the jealousy spiral its very enticing
Katiened chapter 30 . 6/18/2015
beautiful for the second time
DarrenColfer chapter 30 . 3/12/2015
Woww right when I read that last line I started bawling. I am so glad they got the life they wanted and deserved. And the family too. This was a beautiful fic and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
DarrenColfer chapter 29 . 3/12/2015
Of course they'll stay together. I love this! They are moving on together.
DarrenColfer chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
Aww yayy Kurt got into NYU. I agree with Rachel always getting everything too :/ anyways my boys are going to NY together :)
DarrenColfer chapter 25 . 3/10/2015
Yes! Blaine got in. Omg this story is making me way too emotional. ;)
DarrenColfer chapter 24 . 3/10/2015
Haha Blaine's mom heard them. I am so happy Blaine is going to New York with Kurt.
DarrenColfer chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
Yes! I knew they would sell it. I really hope Kurt don't get mad at Blaine a for not telling him.
DarrenColfer chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
I'm confused. It seems like they are giving up the farm one minute and the next Someone says they're not giving up the land. And Columbia? Is Blaine gonna go to college when Kurt goes to New York? There is a lot not being said by the Andersons. And Blaine working and not at the farm. I hope we find out soon.
DarrenColfer chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
Oh Kurt is just going to mess more shit up by finding out what Blaine is doing. I have a feeling that Blaine is busy trying to do something with the farm so he can leave with Kurt or maybe he is trying to figure out his future and maybe go to college. I love that they met with Alex and met the baby. I love these songs you are putting in here I haven't heard them for awhile. So Blaine ended up graduating? This is starting to give me anxiety though with the parts where you talk about how it might end soon and they are trying to except it :/. It can't end like that. I don't want Kurt to leave in some dramatic scene to New York without Blaine and Blaine go later I want them to leave together but I sense the foreshadowing in that too.
DarrenColfer chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Aww. I was sooo happy when Blaine said he wanted to move to New York with Kurt :). I love how they both didn't really know too much about sex and experienced there first time together. Great chapter.
DarrenColfer chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
That's one of my favorite songs so I'm glad it was in here. I love what Blaine did but I still wish they went to prom. Great chapter. Oh why was Dave with their group?
DarrenColfer chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
Woww Blaine's parents know. I always thought it would be his dad that freaked out but it was his mom. I like Blaine's dad, not really the mom anymore. I am glad they know though. Blaine was shocked to hear Kurt say I love you but they both said I love you at the end of chapter 14, idk if maybe you forgot.
DarrenColfer chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
Well Damn! They aren't going to prom? I wish they still would.
1,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »