Reviews for Something in the Darkness
Perodite 1000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Please continue that made my cock TOTTALLY show!
LOL
!(_;)
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I hate you...I want to write this pairing now...Darn you for being a good writer! I liked how Bellatrix's picture laughed at him after his...session... Very appropriate her reaction was and I loved the last line. Poor Harry... She's Bella, no one can resist her... XD But yes I don't know when I will write this pairing but I will. By the way, some people ship Charlie/Bella. Wrap your mind around that.
oh look. another dead account chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh, this was delicious. I can totally see Harry mesmerise by this cruel, but beautiful woman.
voyager chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good story. It would be great if the voice was more than a hormonal fantasy. Or if the picture was a horcrux.
Awsomeness7 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
stupid wizards. y cant we have pictures of hot people that can move and think?
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful job!
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I am disturbed.

You wrote this all too well for my liking, thankyouvermuch. Harry's creepy Bella fantasies were incredibly well played out, and disturbingly enough, very realistic.

I liked that you didn't shy away from the darkness here. Very well done, Gamzy! )
OpheliaBlack chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is most interesting, but I'm not sure how it would work as a longer fic. After all, these are just Harry's hormonal fantasies, not something that could actually happen. His feelings of guilt and lust all mixed up together are well done.
Wallmart2000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A few more chapters wouldn't hurt..
The Dark Knight of Gotham chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
i think this has the potential for multiple chapters
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awk. Well... awk :P

You did it well though... lol...
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
DAMN!

that was one of the hottest stories ever!

why does it have to be a one-shot?
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great job. I liked how this pairing was made not creepy by blaming the HarryxVoldemort connection.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Good job. He's right. Harry does need to get a girlfriend. Great job for your first Harry/Bellatrix fic.