Reviews for The Meeting
Sallad24601 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Awwww! You included Ryan! :D That makes me so happy.
"Nick, Jenny, Danny and Sarah are out for lunch" I think you mean they're on a double-date, Jess.
I think they need a raise, actually. I'm just trying to envision all of those people in Lester's office.
All of this talk of Lester is making me miss Richard Poole...
Connor, you're brilliant. :D
Bahahaha Matt's line to Stephen... It's both hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time and I don't know how to feel! Lol
Well, other than breaking my heart for both Richard and Stephen, I thoroughly enjoyed this! Great job as always! :D
aalogan chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I think maybe you should make one about them doing the movie like acting and stuff it would be cool
queenofserendipity chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
*laughs* That was so smart and great, I loved it! Congrats on this cute little fic :D
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. That was by far one of the funniest stories I've ever read! At first I was confused that they were all there, but it makes sense. Becker is claustrophobic, aww muffin! And Emily's bake sale idea was so cute.

This reminds me of a meme I saw of Lost. Saying something like "What if the Island was real, but they made a show about it so everyone thinks it's not real." Haha, now there must definitely be anomalies out there...

Brilliant. Just brilliant *giggles*
DarkAngelWithWings chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Haha I love the idea that everyone is still alive and stuff and they are all together and the tv show was all Connors idea. And it made me laugh too _
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Quelle brillante idée qu'une levée de fonds pour expliquer Primeval !
à bientôt de vous lire !
Tonton7 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was bloody blliriant!
I loughd a lot...:) It was the parfectory happy ever after. I love this.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
OMG i love this sooo much XD *giggle fit *

Thanks for sharing!
GingerWholock chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That explains everything!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
rofl, totally fantastic, brilliant, love that it was Connor that came up with it, and Cutter's, 'of course I was right line', nice touch, love it, wonderful, nice job.
Lady Sally chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
HAHAHAHA!

Brilliant!

If only it were true *sigh*
Rubytronix chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
What a clever idea! Great start. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you!
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love this!

This is great!

Will you be doing a sequel?

:) :D :) :D :) :D.
Edmelon chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
:O OMG this proves my theory is correct! Primeval IS real! HAHA! And my friends said I was sad for telling them it's a documentary... I LOVE this!
YouHaveLovelyHair chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Really liked it! Loved how all the old characters were in there!

The idea is similar to The Anomaly Research Centre by lovingthis but I liked your take on it too! :D

(And Becker getting trapped in a locker - I laughed a lot!) :D