Reviews for Illumination
newraven chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
When I read the first sentence (where Mojo steeples his fingers), I thought: oh, is this one of those totally hilarious and random fanfics where Mojo does something like knitting? But as I read on, I saw that it was much different from what I expected, but in a good way. I like how it is short, because making fanfics too long with unnecessary details is too straining to read. Overall, I loved it!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I remember Mojo. Like Princess, I never cared for his character. You should do another story on Mojo. This one was pretty good but a bit on the short side.
Colorful Sprinkles chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
amazing short story...cannot decribe how AWESOME it truley is! You are offically one of my favoret authors! And here is another of my favoret stories!
Groudon202 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Short and sweet stuff. Mojo's a lot deeper then most people give him credit for, and this proved it. I couldn't comprehend this fully the first time, and it was even better here then on Livejournal. Excellent job, and in Powerpuff style!
peiot chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Whoa! I litterly shivered at the end! I rarely ever saw Mojo in a serious light, (probably due to his ridiculous brain and manner of speaking) but this just made me appreciate what a determined villian he could be. Stunning job, will leave me pondering for days, I beilive.
TomboyIsAwesome chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ah Mojo. He is really determined to beat the Powerpuff Girls!
fallingWish chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I am at a loss of words. My vocabulary is so bad that I often have a thesaurus by my side when I write.

So, obviously, I had to go look this up.

da capo [MUSIC]

adverb

(esp. as a direction) repeat from the beginning.

"Illumination" fits this word so well. I'm quite shocked, to be honest. I would never have thought of this had it been me writing for this prompt.

Good job! I'll be waiting for more. :)