Reviews for Black Twilight
SinShu chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely funny :) hope you continue!
Lheii78 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Hope you update soon! I like the story!
AnimeLover365 chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
I really liked it, now I haven't been commenting on every chapter but so far so good. I loved the lightness of this chapter compared to the others, it was...refreshing. Now I noticed you haven't updated yet, so now I must ask for you to get on it pronto please! (_)
NaviTheGoddess chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait for next chapter.
acidRain14 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Lol Imouto makes amazing stories! I love this one:D especially Inu and Towa XD they remind me of us XD except your the closet pervert:p XD
acidRain14 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Onee here:)

Does Imouto title her chapters from song titles kana kana? :) How cute!
acidRain14 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I must know this song Imouto. if it has no existence then you must sing it to me XD
LeeRocks chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I honestly don't know what happened after chapter 7. It seemed like you had a pretty good handle on the characters from 1-7, after that it seemed like everything went haywire. Did you change your formula somehow?

I don't know the flow of your story seemed different...it was like things were becoming forced and not fully developed or fleshed out so they didn't seem like were fitting together right. Just my honest opinion.

Thanks for read and good luck!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like all of your stories. :)
Dreamer on a Cloud chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Great story so far. Write more it good
reviewer chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Hi, it's me again-'reviewer', I do think that naruto was out of character here, but you are right though, when he is angry he just spits things out. But anyway, though he is somewhat ooc in this chapter, I guess it's necessary to thicken the plot and get it going.

So now that I'm done with that, I'd like to congratulate you for conquering and defeating every writer's well-known enemy-the author's block.

Keep the story going please!
LeeRocks chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Yes, Naruto was "terribly" out of character in this chapter. There is no way in the world he would ever think of hitting a girl, let alone Hinata. Also, Naruto is super forgiving so I think he would have accepted Itachi. I cringed as I read that entire scene.

Other than that, I've been enjoying your story immensely! I'm also, looking forward to seeing why Itachi is sooooo compliant, we're getting a glimpse of it now but I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your story. I hope you update really soon. Thank you for the read.
pangpond chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Wow! I love this story!

what will happen next? update soon please
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Your fic is interesting ;) please continue the progress of the story, I'd really like to see how it ends.
AeroWaves chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
ARRRGGHHH! You left me at a cliffhanger! WHY? I'm in love with your story! It's SOOOO interesting! PLEASE. Update. SOON!

My pename is AeroWaves. I can't log in! Regardless, I wanted to review. Don't stop writing!

I love your writing! Hinata and Itachi are perfectly in charactar! I get writers block when I try to write Itachi! As much as I LOVE him, he has his "block of ice" moments." He is my FAVORITE naruto charactar!

With Love,