Reviews for Control
Ilol'd chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
HA! I loved this! "I was writing this with my mom right across from me" lOL
xXFangirl311Xx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Lol Scout was scarred u
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
very cute but the use of jane and dell was a bit too much
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Its cute but I would suggest not using their names so much next time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Yo wrote this while your MOM was near you!? HOLY JESUS. XDD
Awesome ff! :D
palomino333 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really love your bottom author's note.

About the Engineer crying that a previous viewer brought up, I thought that the only reason why there were tears on Dell's face is because he is trying very hard not to scream. The effort is simply causing his eyes to tear up as a bodily reaction.

Very well done piece. I love it.
XxAliceHazCoOkiexX chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
The end made me laugh
kirana44 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I liked this, yeah. :D My only complaint, however, is a minor one - you don't have to mention their names in every sentence. It makes the writing a little clumsy sounding - the audience know who you're talking about, so the continued inclusion of their names in every sentence makes it a little awkward.
Bernarde chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I approve. :D
Yurisbloom911 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
First off, amazing. I desperately needed some Helmet Party so thank you so much 3

Second I always love no matter who it is going at it, Scouts room is right on the other side so he hears it XD It's our own little form of Scout torcher :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Okay. Too much Dell and Jane on the beginning of every sentence. Engineers dont cry by sex. Just in anime sexscenes this happens.

Anything else can stand. A bit more description and using a thesasaurus and reading much smut or sex fiction to get the drive. Best site for it .