Reviews for The BreakUp
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh wow I didn't know this is what I was looking for till I read it. Way awesome I'm going to ride this high for the rest of the day.
PhangirlInATree chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Ha! Cute!
Eli chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is perfect oh my god
Isilme Dragon chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Oh so perfect!
Error Cannot Reach Author chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Mad. Then sad. Then mad again. Then cried. And now have the biggest smile on my face. Love this story!
Cytisinth chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Good work. This pairing is a personal favorite of mine, and you seem to adhere to canon characterization better than any other Leonard/Sheldon writer. I found parts of it depressing, but that must have been intentional. Besides, it made the ending all the sweeter. Overall, this fic was a good read. Be proud of yourself.
JLynnB chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You made my jaw drop with Leonard's comment about Sheldon peaking at 14 1/2! Wow! (anti-Bazinga indeed!) The rest of the story was plausible and enjoyed the characterization very much. Good job! *Lynn
Trixx chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Loved it.
HellusBellus chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is actually the first Big Bang Theory fic I've read. Stepping out of my fandoms, and I'm glad I did. This was sweet and funny, which is the best sort of sweet, in my opinion. Good read. Good job.
PhineasFlynns chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww that was adorable
theonewhodoesn'tquitefitin chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is so cute!

I've never really considered it, but if you look at it they kinda do act like a married couple xD
beckerandjess4eva chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i really love this. And it's cute
RatchetTheWrenchThrower chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so sweet... I can't help but smile...

#.#