Reviews for Soul Fascination
Broken Blade chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is such an interesting concept and this chapter is just so cool. I was just thinking by the descriptions that your writing style feels similar to my own but I think you do it ten times better. I'm unfortunately not very familiar with the Angelverse (I had to look up who Darla is) but the opening of the story pulled me in anyway. It's just awesomely written.
nikess96 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
update, I love this story!
Veronica Lacroix chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Lovely, as always. At first, I was a little tentative about it - what with Darla being so complacent with Balthazar about everything. Then she opened up and it really set the tone. Her character was probably unlikely to be that honest with strangers, but I think her emotions regarding Connor would be an exception - she'd definitely defend them. Like I said before, I think you write Balthazar perfectly. In the movie we don't get to see him talk so much, but I definitely hear him in this. Oh, and if you were wondering, I'm Kiss and Trauma, lol. Just changed my penname. (:
Veronica Lacroix chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
No reviews yet? Psh! Let's fix that.

Wow, I really, really liked this. You must be a big fan of Constantine because you pulled off that self-absorbent air of Balthazar's off perfectly. I could definitely hear him throughout. I was hoping for some direct interaction between Darla and Balthazar, but I dug the ambivalence.

Maybe you'll think about a second part? Maybe? [: