Reviews for Unfinished Business
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Please update!
Anton Chilvas chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Maybe you could say who saw the messaging, and whoever it was, Emma Confronts that person. And let Emma find something that almost helps Emma getting close to Sutton's Murderer!
castiel in the tardis chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
AHHHHHHH! Who saw it? Update soon! I must know!

Flyere chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Love it! Please write more!
xoMarie chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Amazing story! Please, please, please continue it!
love.izzy.mellark chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
hey you've gotta update! do you realize you have the ONLY story for the book series? i'm in much need of some lying game fanfiction that doesn't invlove a crazy, living, bitch sutton. SOOOO... please update, or i'm forced to read stuff about the show.

Shadow-wolf78 chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Good story so far can't wait for an update. I'm totally in love with the series already finished Two Truths and a lie in two days. Keep up the good work and hope for an update soon.
Literati Lover chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Nice job. I have a feeling that in the real series, none of those girls are the killer. I actually have a feeling that I know who it is, but we shall see.

Anyway, as for the story, nicely done. I'm glad you're still updating, especially since your story is the only one :P I'm enjoying it, so please keep writing!

Update soon!
love.izzy.mellark chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
i want some ethan&emma soon!
unknown idk chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
omg that was so good how sutton contacted emma from beyond the grave. i wish sara shephard puts that in her book. maybe she will.
Twilighter Tabitha chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I love your fic! :)
Twilighter Tabitha chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Hey :)

I love this fic. :D

Update soon, please.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice job! I've been waiting for them to finally put up a category for a Lying Game story (from the books instead of the show!) I love this! I hope you decide to write more!