Reviews for Spellbound
leighann415 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Poor Niles...Poor Daphne too. But I loved the line about maybe Daphne's psychic powers were more than charming! Sorry for taking so long to read this. Will finish it later! :)
leighann415 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Hmm, wonder what's wrong with Daphne. Glad Niles is there to comfort her though. :) I'm sure he doesn't want to leave now!
leighann415 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Poor Niles. :( Even though Maris isn't his real true love, it's kind of heartbreaking. But I'm sure he'll find love soon! :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
Hope the spell works. It's good Prue's trying to help Niles & Daphne get together. :)
Andress Jade chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
That was a beautiful story but I wasn't expecting anything less. I loved it! Niles and Daphne's love is beautiful and no magic spells are needed, they are magic all by themselves. :) I hope you never stop writing Andrea, you are amazing.
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Aw, this was so sweet. I kind of had a feeling something like this might happen. So glad you've got this story finished! Can't wait for more from you, but I'm sure you know that already. hehe!
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
*melts* Oh, my God. This was so good! I never expected that revelation from Daphne! I want to go on some more, but I'd rather keep reading! Hope you don't mind, but I'm sure you don't! :P
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
*Hugs Niles* Aww, poor guy! I hope Prue can help him, b/c it looks like he really needs it!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Now I understand what you were hinting about earlier. Yes, I DO love this! (Like there was any doubt!) Hope there will be more of this soon, b/c I'm loving it more and more! :)
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Oh, man. Poor Daph now! :( *Hugs her* Luckily, she's got someone there to comfort her! Ooh, I love where this is going!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
*Hugs Niles* Aww, poor guy! :( But help is on the way! I think things will turn around for him soon, hehe.
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Glad Prue's going to help Niles out. Can't wait to see where this goes! (Even though I kind of know already!)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Interesting so far. Hope Prue will be able to help! Looking forward to more! :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Like how this is starting. With Niles saying "I love you" to Daphne. Too bad she didn't hear it though. :( Can't wait to see where this goes.
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Ooh, I love where this is going! Niles is obviously not going to get anywhere on his own, so Prue might as well help! ;) I'm very intrigued as to how this will play out. Just hope I won't be left hanging here for long! :)