Reviews for Something From The Past
22Random Ninja22 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
awesome chapter

update soon
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Um... hi *rubs back of neck awkwardly* Uh, so I usually check reviews before I read a story. Y'know, to see how other people like it, before I read it. k.98'PeaceOutSuckas review really caught my eye, not only because she's one of my best friends, but because of what it said. So... yeah. I had a quick read through to make sure I wasn't being plagerised. And, I'm, uh... look, thanks for doing that, okay? Mentioning me and changing your story name, I mean. Really. Thanks. You rock :)
Channyx1D chapter 12 . 2/3/2012
Awesome. It was cool but when will SONNY AND CHAD GET BACK? I'm desperate.
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Grrr...Hate this Ryan dude...*clentches fists*

BUT THIS CHANNY IS SO DARN CUTE!
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
AAAWWWW! Sorry for not reviewing earlier...

But that was just too DARN CUTE!

I LOVE THIS!
Channyx1D chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Oh. Can't wait for more. I like it.
Peaceluvar chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Aww she got the letter! Poor Chad turning all stuk up!
Peaceluvar chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Yes I do love it!
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Previous reviewer, you shouldn't be that rude. It's no good trying to pick a fight. If you don't like, then don't review.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Sure, it's a good story, but you don't have to brag THAT much.

What about the word 'modest'? Does it exist in your dictionary?
Peaceluvar chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
BEST CHAPTER EVER! Update!
this-x-is-x-me chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Oh my god, actually amazing! Thanks for updating so quickly! :)

I loved this chapter. Please update again soon as you can!

Sonny and Chad are just adorable.

And is Sonny moving away or something? :(

Lucy xox
this-x-is-x-me chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! :)

Update please, it's really good. Can't wait to read more!

Lucy xox
Peaceluvar chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Ok soo I really live this story! But it kinda sounded a lot like "Don't I know you?" but it is really taking a turn for the better now! I really enjoyed this chapter too!
k.98'PeaceOutSuckas chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
I just meant that comparing two different stories and saying one of them is better, may hurt one of the authors or their fans and I dunno, stuff like that. Anyways, I'm reallyyy sorry, but I don't really have an accoung and my friends aren't, dare I say it, SWAC fans. I know right? Somebody's gotta show them what real shows are about. Lol.

DOUBLE TAKE: Show a delayed reaction to an unusual remark or circumstance; also, look at something or someone again. For example, He did a double take when his ex-wife appeared at his wedding. But in a dramatic way.

Bye, bye.