Reviews for Reese comes Back
sadeyezduece chapter 1 . 9/7
Ok loving this. I can't wait to read more. I thought that it was over thank God it's not. I loved every bit of it. Omg I'm so excited.
Reese came back and wanted to see her children and her ex wife Bianca as well but Bianca was distant with her and told her that she lost all parental rights to Miranda and Gabrielle and to leave immediately but Reese refused that is when Mirassa stepped in and told her to leave Nicely and Bianca was furious at her
o.OMinxO.o chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
REALLY hope you decide to continue with this! It's awesome thus far :D
tonesha chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great story please repost again i loved it
mymariska chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I like the road this is taking, very riveting. Good story. can't wait for next chapter. (sorry Mynx fan all the way) so loved it when Reese got slapped. he he...
DupeDupeDupe chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Is this complete cause it seems complete? I want Bianca to cheat I love Minx but I have a dream where Reese hold Bianca to the wall and...well you know where I'm going with this... maybe they just kiss once and then Bianca is like big mistake I LOVE Marissa more than anyone...Then Reese is like FUCK Marissa I love you. Then Marissa is like BITCH don't be talking that trash in my yard...and JR is all like...Not in the story 'cause this is a lesbian triangle and it don't need any penises...It's 11:57 when I'm writing this so excuse me if I a little uhhhh messed up in this comment lol...Bye love the story thought it was AWESOME THAT BIANCA SLAPPED REESE. Wouldn't been better if Reese said, "OWW! Do it again" lol excuse me again :)