Reviews for Denied Truths
AllINoIsImNotAwesome chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I can't help but wonder what happened with this story. It was one of the first to get me into the Ling/Fem!Ed pairing, and I really liked and looked forward to it. Did you loose interest in it, or something? From the looks of it, you lost interest in the FMA fandom as a whole, and I certainly hope not because this is one of my favorite stories on here and I've really wanted to see how the plot would develop in later chapters. I saw that one of your author's notes mentions Greedlin impregnating Ed, so it looked like you had something planned for this. I'm just really hoping that the story is being slowed down rather than completely halted because in my opinion this story has a good premise.

And also, I've been meaning to tell you that I hope that whatever illness that you're being faced with doesn't affect your health in any way. (Even though I'm pretty late on the matter).
rebel100 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I really love this story you should update it soon. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon,
zoey is the best mew mew chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Love the chapter update soon please
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Haha! Oh goodness. This'll be priceless. XD
Takeru1996 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Welp, I'm fucked. I seriously ve RoyEd, but now you've just taken my hearta and thrown it into this pairing too! I have to say I love you're portrayal of the characters. It's so amazing and I'm totally fangirling over Greed and Ling
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
WHAT THE HECK! What was that end supposed to be?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
He handled that well. I can totally see the attraction now, although this isn't a couple I've ever seen before.
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Fun story. Poor protective Al...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
"What was this odd pattern of self destructive behavior?"

I laughed at this! Poor confused Greed.
ChiyukiLuvs2Glomp chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Yay! I love Greed/Lin and fem. Ed!
DraXXter chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
This is awesomely hilarious and serious at the same time. Definitely want to read more
kakashiluckyblackcat chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
Just out of curiosity are you going to make a FemEd and Roy story?
death angel shadow kat chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
XD so much for al not finding out XD poor ed she in a big mess
Mustang's Inferno chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
Awesome! I totaly love your story! This is one of my favorite EdxGreed/Ling fics that I have read. Please update again soon!
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Oh I LOVE Al in this story. I can't wait to see how he, Ed, Greed, Ling, Winry and Pinako will react to Mustang.