Reviews for Denied Truths
RoxyGirl23 chapter 14 . 5/31
I want to know what's going to happen. I loved it.
Mage of Hope chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Please continue! PLEASE! I'll even provide ideas!
ROFLCOPTER chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
XD
Anon chapter 14 . 7/19/2016
Whaaa :( where's the next chapter TTTT Its getting interesting tho :( Please update soon
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Tetanus!
SoulMore chapter 14 . 4/6/2016
FAN!~
kurohana806 chapter 14 . 1/15/2016
Awww, what a place to stop...
rinpup14 chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
awesome story
FMA IS BAE 4 EVER chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
plz update
XingueseEmpress chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
I can't help but wonder what happened with this story. It was one of the first to get me into the Ling/Fem!Ed pairing, and I really liked and looked forward to it. Did you loose interest in it, or something? From the looks of it, you lost interest in the FMA fandom as a whole, and I certainly hope not because this is one of my favorite stories on here and I've really wanted to see how the plot would develop in later chapters. I saw that one of your author's notes mentions Greedlin impregnating Ed, so it looked like you had something planned for this. I'm just really hoping that the story is being slowed down rather than completely halted because in my opinion this story has a good premise.

And also, I've been meaning to tell you that I hope that whatever illness that you're being faced with doesn't affect your health in any way. (Even though I'm pretty late on the matter).
rebel100 chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
I really love this story you should update it soon. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee update soon,
zoey is the best mew mew chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Love the chapter update soon please
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Haha! Oh goodness. This'll be priceless. XD
Takeru1996 chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Welp, I'm fucked. I seriously ve RoyEd, but now you've just taken my hearta and thrown it into this pairing too! I have to say I love you're portrayal of the characters. It's so amazing and I'm totally fangirling over Greed and Ling
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
WHAT THE HECK! What was that end supposed to be?