Reviews for Thieves in the Night
WolfstarStories chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Wow...after reading this entire story, I will need a nightlight for a while. This story truly is dark. But a good story nontheless
Dr Facer chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
The final chapter alone is good enough to guarantee a read as it is very unexpected, but a great payoff as well; overall, it is a nice story with a dark twist, good work.
yingyanggirl chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
sad ending, but at least it has a bit brick/blossom, sort of.
sick lil neko chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
cool!
scattengeboren chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
ive reviewed on this and clicked the wrong story, this is a great story to...great now i feel like an ass
scattengeboren chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
amazing, is it just me or do i get a certain silent hill influence?
Keck chapter 8 . 6/1/2002
Awesome story! I loved it. Could of been longer, though...
ButterButch chapter 8 . 5/23/2002
*blinks* How strange.. You killed off Buttercup and Butch.. *grins* ...but for some reason I'm liking it.. Really, I'm liking it.. I'm really really liking it.. *grabs phone, flips through phone book* Where's a good shrink when you need one?
sbj chapter 8 . 5/19/2002
very well written, and definitely a new twist on the "rrb return" genre that's been running rampant lately. . . hella dark. hella HELLA dark. still, you managed to pull it off very well, and it seems the more open-minded have been able to accept that. good work, i must say, even though the total overall effect is kind of. . . numbing. . . but that's to be expected.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 8 . 5/16/2002
Honestly, not at all what I was expecting (see my last review), but probably infinitely more likely given the circumstances, and the fact that I'm not the author. :-)

At lease Blossom survived, though I'm not altogether sure that that's a good thing after reading that ending. She might have been better off dead, in retrospect. Anyways, great story, good ending, but I'm not too sure it'll be very popular with the readers...
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 8 . 5/15/2002
Two words: STUPID ENDING.

Three more words: I HATE YOU!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 7 . 5/15/2002
...

That is how speechless I am! You're really pulling out all the stops, aren't you? That was...amazing.

My guess is that by the end of the story, Blossom and Brick will be dead, too. The Professor will then recreate the PowerPuff Girls, and with all the major villains of Townsville dead, they live a happy, peaceful, and long life. The End.

There's no way in hell that it's actually going to be that simple though.

I'll check back when you put up the next chapter. Peace out, dudes and dudettes!
Nanaho chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Then Brick and Blossom fall in love and take over word, as king and queen. The end! Hehee. No, really.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 7 . 5/14/2002
Now you killed Bubbles and the other two boys. You weren't kidding when you said this wasn't a happy story.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 5/14/2002
WOW! I'm seriously starting to wonder if these boys even CAN be beaten, let alone whether or not they WILL be. Keep going, I'm hooked (was from the start, actually, but...)