Reviews for Lost Soul
EndlessChains chapter 10 . 1/14
A well done story. The romance in this story was well done. I find it endearing the way you described Abby and Owen's relationship. To be together for all eternity is taken literal here and they like that idea amongst each other. The events that lead to such a thing was quite hard as Owen tries to help Abby anyway he can even though there are plenty of obstacles that get in their way. Enjoyed the short trip that their adventure turned out to be with many dark elements included. Good angst as Abby is unsure if she should stay with Owen and the result of her being turned into a vampire that has the need to be fed. Glad it all worked out in the end though and the two are forever happy. The ending was well done with the way you described how they are moving through time together quite well. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
CryptikDeep chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Loved the story from beginning to end.

I especially liked how you reinvented the events of LMI to suit your fiction and I loved the minute references; with each, drawing a smile on my face. I quite like this take on Abby and Owen, as well the struggle but hauntingly bittersweet innocent love that is present in their relationship. Abby and Owen's' relationship is a contrasting dynamic between beauty and despair and I feel you touched upon this and portrayed rather accurately while still fitting the new events in a way to believably mold the characters - creating; basically a new story but keeping the same tone, mood and just overall feel of the original LMI.

Syntax was strong and varied with numerous diversities in sentence structure. Punctuation could've been used to a stronger effect to stress the length or provide a effective change in sentences. Grammar was used correctly and tense for the most part was spot on. I feel some spots could've used a stronger, more colorful diction and description throughout. But nonetheless, many scenes were very strong with diction and gave me an avid picture to see.

Outstanding, strong literary talent. Would love to see a sequel too this! (As you probably already know) As it ends at the same footnote of the LMI; the beginning of Owen
and Abby's' new-found life.

Again, I would like to stress: Sequel!
Just a avid fan!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/22/2014
Thank you. I really appreciate the ending on your story. If any two characters deserve a happy ending it is Abby and Owen.
TimelessReader chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Cute story.
Lee Kyle chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Acting like young teens, which is nice to see. How did Owen learn how to fight?
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
It was a pretty good story all and all. Great work!
TorontoBatFan chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Ah, you love reviews as I do. LOL

I didn't think Abby would have to feed this often. In the film it was implied that she only had to do it once every two weeks, or so. Of course, she's still new to being a vampire in this fic, so she's likely not figured out her exact feeding needs yet.

Also, I don't think she needs to be re-invited in. Once she's been invited in through one entrance she doesn't have to be invited in a second time. (But again, she's still new to all this.)

Nice bit at the end where Abby is surprised Owen would wonder if she actually wants him to with her. I think she's starting to realize that Owen still loving her makes this new life much more enjoyable.

How many more chapters are left? I hope you'll do one where she turns Owen. :-D
TorontoBatFan chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
Great chapter.

I liked how Abby didn't attack until the cop -accidentally- hurt Owen. Then the bloodlust took over and it's all she wrote.

Nice that after Abby kisses him with the blood on her face, Owen then kisses her and even deeper. I've noticed how you've got their relationship subtly progressing in terms of intensity.

Hmmm. They're able to now get into bed without clothing and not have any sort of hesitation or embarassment? I can only guess what would happen if Owen's mother caught them. LOL

And, I love how Owen is so correct in his reasoning for going with Abby. She's clearly the only thing good in his life. Leaving with her would be difficult -and I'm pretty sure Owen realizes that he'll probably be turned sooner or later as well- but letting Abby go without him would be something he'd regret every day for the rest of his life.
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Pretty good setup to their escape. Great!
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Fairly good chapter. Keep it up!
Lee Kyle chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm interested to see what alternate universe you have entered.
richierich chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
A nice story so far. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
BigFriendlyGun9000 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I actually just decided to check this out, and its great!
TorontoBatFan chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Perfect update for Halloween.

The room scene, where she gets into his bed, was done very well. I noticed how Owen didn't seem to even bat an eye that she didn't have any clothes on. And, he's trying to make her not worry about the blood on her face.

I can imagine school would be miserable for Owen, even if the bullies don't mess with him any longer. After three years of having Abby to hang out with at school, to suddenly not have her would be an unpleasant shock.

Hmmm. So Owen has to decide what to do? I'm guessing he's going to decide to leave with her. :-D

Great chapter. :-)
SaaraBlitz chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
It's really good so far! Keep up the good work! :D