Reviews for A Run for Your Honor
ickleronniekins chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
you really have to update this. this, is AMAZING! :)
Light Brown Shoes chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
This is really good! The way the bending is described is great, too. Just one thing... maybe put the names of whose POV it is at the top? Other than that, the story is amazing!
minnichi chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Argh I wanted to see how that epic battle ended! How could you leave me like this D:

And I like the change in the title btw :) wow the setting of this story is truly depressing...I really wonder if things can even work out in the end x_x if it's a happy end though, I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off amazingly and epically like always

Ha I have such an awesome beta :D great chapter!
MasterFirebender84 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Very interesting chapter. Myra and Suri seem like intriguing characters thus far, and I can't wait to hear more about them. :) Oh, and Jarden as well. :P

Wait a minute, Hakoda's dead too? Well, that just sucks for Katara. Not only did she lose her brother, but her father as well. :'(

One thing I gotta say is that I love (and I mean LOVE) the idea of the Fire Nation becoming the Fire Empire, led by Empress Azula. The way you describe the Fire Empire is this unstoppable machine of death and destruction, ravaging all the lands of the world whilst trying to sate Azula's endless quench for domination.

Pretty kick-butt, if you ask me. ;) Absolutely love this story, and I can't wait to see the next update. :D And don't worry, I know that you'll review eventually. ;)
sroy19086 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
It's kinda confusing right now (TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE) but that just makes me wanna read MORE! :D It's really good and intense! I can see the story skeleton getting more meat on it. In a few chapters, I'm sure that all the story line will be complete. But for now, I'm content with it.

Really good! Keep up the good work! AND UPDATE SOON!

Luv ya,

sroy19086
Numlits chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Lake of the water? Really?

I enjoy reading your story, but some things are not clear the way they are written. I would give you an example, but I'm too lazy. And you might want to think about changing the name of Lake De L'Eau...
minnichi chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Poor Aang! DDDDDD:

Omg I'm really curious to know why he hasn't been around for so long too O_o Very interesting setup here! and i hope he gets his bubbly personality back later, i loved that about him D: another great chappie, update soon!
MasterFirebender84 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Quite interesting, I must say. I wonder how Myra and Suri are going to help Aang out. Looking forward to more from you. :)
MasterFirebender84 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
Dear God...this...this is amazing! Stupendously wonderful! Just...wow! I can't think of anything else to say! :D The raw emotion and tantalizing descriptions you used in this story are just mind-blowing! Best chapter thus far! Write on, my compadre! :D
minnichi chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
OH MY GAWD. if your story was a person, I'd bow down to him/her/it and worship them. seriously. I was at a loss for words reading this chapter. You. Are. Amazing! The emotion was just...*bows down*

P.s. Please don't tell me katara dies too DDDDD:
minnichi chapter 3 . 10/8/2011

P.s. Please don't tell me katara dies too DDDDD:
minnichi chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
YUSSSS another chapter :DDD

I'M IN LOVE! and depressed at the same time. it's a funny feeling :X how will the gaang ever survive without sokka's comic relief? D:

k but seriously. i love how you describe the setting and literally make it come to life...amazing! oh, the joys of finding good writing...
Chom chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Please tell me you are continuing this story it's so good! I haven't read a good non loveintrest story in a while

Also I'm confused you have it marked as complete but it looks like you are still writing.
Nomorestoriesfriends chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
awesomeness. What happened? how did he die? Will aang and toph end up together or will it be aang and katara come on tell me! Can't wait till next chappie
MasterFirebender84 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
The world is a darker place without you, Sokka. :'(

Again, wonderful chapter. I'm glad that you decided to upkeep your skill with the pen and paper (or just the Internet, but what do I know? :P). After all, the pen is mightier than the sword...that is, all swords underneath Space Sword. XD

Keep writing, my friend! :D