Reviews for Paradox
Shara Raizel chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
so this story is finally coming to an end eh? well i have to say that i really enjoyed this chapter. nice action and fun confrontation with the master. bit short for a final confrontation, but fun non the less. _
Shara Raizel chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
well now i can see where this would be a horrible nightmare for rose, but i actually loved the Girl in the Fireplace episode. it's one of my favorites actually (LOVE the whole riding a horse through the mirror-gateway), but i love the way you've altered and twisted the tone and have rose actually see the doctor's moment of weakness when faced with this influential woman. great chapter! can't wait to see how everyone breaks from their demons.
Atanaa chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Answer to the A/N at the end: I want them all!
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 5/17/2012
wow that was dark but now at least one of the roses is covered. i wonder who she's going to choose and what's happened to the other rose. can't wait!
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
oh poor doctor! makes you want to give him a hug. great chapter as always and can't wait to find out what's happened to the two roses.
Pynta chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Well, I'm having trouble logging on and it's probably too late to add my vote, but I'd love to see Donna face off with Nine. Hilarity would be had. I love the story the way it's going, though, and can understand if I'm too late.
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
wow that was rather intense. poor nine. of all the things to relive he relives that... great update! i wonder where rose ended up then if she didn't follow nine into his nightmare. can't wait to see what happens next and how our heroes make their way out of this mess.
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
oh dear... just what have the doctors gotten into and how are they going to get out. i love this shift in tone of your story. it makes it exciting and fearful for what's going to happen to them all. still waiting for jack, martha and/or donna to pop up and maybe a surprise entrance from 11 and his companions? could be interesting, but i'd much rather have jack, martha or donna show up. :P
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
wow... that was certainly depressing... wonder what happens to him and where nine and his rose got to.
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
well things are just getting better and better now don't they? :P can't wait to see what happens next! hope other ten, other rose and nine are alright and wonder where they ended up.
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
oh i wonder what it is that the master has done. can't wait to find out why the doctors didn't regenerate after being exterminated and why they ended up back on floor 500. really hoping that jack makes an appearance. _
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Satellite 5? does that mean jack's about to make an appearance? i hope so!
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
that was almost cruel of her to kiss him when she's going to stay wither her own doctor. I'm kinda hoping that donna makes an appearance. I think she'd get along with nine. _
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
wow talk about spoilers for ten and rose. i kinda want more doctors to come with martha and donna. jack coming might not be a bad idea either. he would just be in heaven with so many doctors. XD
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
yes! oh yes the master is in this! XD can't wait to see what happens and who shows up next!