Reviews for Wild Rippling Water
c chapter 6 . 11/14
Welcome back! It is so lovely to see this story updated again. Thanks for the great chapter!
db0206 chapter 6 . 11/13
'Are you my girl, Mattie?' Ahh, yes LaBoeuf!
*incoherent noises* YESSSS! Thank so much for this update, it was totally worth the wait, I love it! I need more of those cute moments between LaBoeuf and Mattie and, of course, more of their bickering, lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope Victoria is ok.
vituberantcurmudgeon chapter 6 . 11/11
Wow! So steamy in a completely... natural, easygoing way. I loved it please update again soon.
Sulia Serafine chapter 5 . 7/8
I liked your characterizations. They felt very authentic, which is great. Mattie and LaBeouf are so wonderful as they are.
guest chapter 5 . 6/11
This is absolutely amazingly written. A wonderful contribution to the Mattie/LaBoeuf cause. Please update soon!
Annie C chapter 5 . 3/2
On a whim, I decided to peruse the True Grit section today and was so excited to see this story had updated since I last checked! What a happy find!

As always, your characterizations are spot on- and I'm very much liking your interpretation of Lawyer Daggett (he's spunkier than I expected). Loved this chapter- thank you for another wonderful installment! Looking forward to the next! :D
The Last Nymph chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Please update more chapters! Best fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I love the story and this was a really nice chapter. :)
Evie chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I am so glad you updated this story! I was surprised when the alert arrived in my inbox. Love your writing style-also, I live near Round Rock! :)
pinky317 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Yay an update! I was so happy while reading this and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the awesome writing! :D
Tinkerdoodle chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I just found this story and absolutely love it! Your manner of speaking works so perfectly for the era and the voices for the different characters is spot on... I really hope you comeback to this story. I would love to see where you take LeBoeuf and Mattie!
anon chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is really a lovely fic. I believe I read your previous chapters some time ago, but I'm pleased to see it's been updated and you haven't abandoned it. As a writer you appear to have the Western style and way of speaking down pat, and based on your author's note at the end you seem to have done some research or have some previous knowledge of the time period and setting, which certainly makes this more enjoyable to read. The plot is moving along nicely, though I hope to see Mattie and LaBoeuf (and maybe a bonus appearance of Cogburn?) trailing after the others to join in on the adventure soon!
Pearlgoddess9 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I LOVED IT! I am really excited for the rest, considering that you have the perfect story and plot forming right here. You write so well! Keep working on it!
Annie C chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I am so excited to see this story updated- what a treat! Your writing is fantastic and this chapter was wonderful. I especially like the banter between Matty and LaBoeuf; perfectly in character and just plain fun. Hope you still have plans to continue with this tale- I'm loving it! :D