Reviews for Wild Rippling Water
philosykos chapter 6 . 9/11
This is so sweet! I actually swooned during the forehead kiss and when he asked her if she was his girl. This is so lovely and I do hope that maybe you'd continue this someday.
sweetjenndagz chapter 6 . 9/5
I really am enjoying this story. Do you think you will continue it or is it finished?
daisy321 chapter 6 . 3/10
This story is brilliant, such lovely detail and it feels so authentic. I hope you will continue soon.
TWDTX17 chapter 1 . 1/4
In love with this story and they way you write Mattie and laboeuf they sound so true to their characters! Hope for more soon!
Annie C chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Yay! A new chapter and what a fantastic thing it is! You write for each character so well- especially Mattie. I loved how you set up her description of 'tender'; I was expecting something sweet but 'a fresh bruise' is definitely more her style. LOL!

The cliff-hanger ending was also great! So looking forward to the next chapter- can't wait to see where this story goes!

Lastly, I thought my family knew every word game known to man but I have never heard of Crambo; it is awesome and I'm introducing it at the next game night. Thank you for a new amusement and another wonderful read! :D
Starcrier chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
What a great, fascinating story! I'd certainly love to read more, if you'd be up for it!
c chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Welcome back! It is so lovely to see this story updated again. Thanks for the great chapter!
db0206 chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
'Are you my girl, Mattie?' Ahh, yes LaBoeuf!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
*incoherent noises* YESSSS! Thank so much for this update, it was totally worth the wait, I love it! I need more of those cute moments between LaBoeuf and Mattie and, of course, more of their bickering, lol. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope Victoria is ok.
vituberantcurmudgeon chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Wow! So steamy in a completely... natural, easygoing way. I loved it please update again soon.
Sulia Serafine chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
I liked your characterizations. They felt very authentic, which is great. Mattie and LaBeouf are so wonderful as they are.
guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
This is absolutely amazingly written. A wonderful contribution to the Mattie/LaBoeuf cause. Please update soon!
Annie C chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
On a whim, I decided to peruse the True Grit section today and was so excited to see this story had updated since I last checked! What a happy find!

As always, your characterizations are spot on- and I'm very much liking your interpretation of Lawyer Daggett (he's spunkier than I expected). Loved this chapter- thank you for another wonderful installment! Looking forward to the next! :D
The Last Nymph chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Please update more chapters! Best fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I love the story and this was a really nice chapter. :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »