Reviews for Wild Rippling Water
Sulia Serafine chapter 5 . 7/8
I liked your characterizations. They felt very authentic, which is great. Mattie and LaBeouf are so wonderful as they are.
guest chapter 5 . 6/11
This is absolutely amazingly written. A wonderful contribution to the Mattie/LaBoeuf cause. Please update soon!
Annie C chapter 5 . 3/2
On a whim, I decided to peruse the True Grit section today and was so excited to see this story had updated since I last checked! What a happy find!

As always, your characterizations are spot on- and I'm very much liking your interpretation of Lawyer Daggett (he's spunkier than I expected). Loved this chapter- thank you for another wonderful installment! Looking forward to the next! :D
The Last Nymph chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Please update more chapters! Best fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Thank you so much for updating! I love the story and this was a really nice chapter. :)
Evie chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I am so glad you updated this story! I was surprised when the alert arrived in my inbox. Love your writing style-also, I live near Round Rock! :)
pinky317 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Yay an update! I was so happy while reading this and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the awesome writing! :D
Tinkerdoodle chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I just found this story and absolutely love it! Your manner of speaking works so perfectly for the era and the voices for the different characters is spot on... I really hope you comeback to this story. I would love to see where you take LeBoeuf and Mattie!
anon chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
This is really a lovely fic. I believe I read your previous chapters some time ago, but I'm pleased to see it's been updated and you haven't abandoned it. As a writer you appear to have the Western style and way of speaking down pat, and based on your author's note at the end you seem to have done some research or have some previous knowledge of the time period and setting, which certainly makes this more enjoyable to read. The plot is moving along nicely, though I hope to see Mattie and LaBoeuf (and maybe a bonus appearance of Cogburn?) trailing after the others to join in on the adventure soon!
Pearlgoddess9 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I LOVED IT! I am really excited for the rest, considering that you have the perfect story and plot forming right here. You write so well! Keep working on it!
Annie C chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
I am so excited to see this story updated- what a treat! Your writing is fantastic and this chapter was wonderful. I especially like the banter between Matty and LaBoeuf; perfectly in character and just plain fun. Hope you still have plans to continue with this tale- I'm loving it! :D
Speakfire chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I watched this movie tonight for the first time and immediately went in search if some good fanfic. Your story was the first I read and I hope that the others I read after this are half as good. Your characterizations, dialogue and descriptions are spot on and so vivid I can see the story unfolding in my minds eye. Please continue this. Stick with it even if it takes a long time to write, believe me i know what that's like! But nothing compares to the satisfaction of a good solid new chapter being posted and eventually being able to add that 'complete' tag when its finally finished.
GirlieFriday chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Oh PLEASE, continue this - corner or no! You have a faithful reader in me. :-) I've been following since the beginning. I unfollowed the story awhile ago, because I thought it had been abandoned, but still check back every few months just in case. And luck!
You do such a great job with character voices and setting the scene - I feel like I'm watching a movie, your words are so vivid!
Again, I do hope you continue with this story (and selfishly, a little quicker update this time?) ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
I'm loving this fanfic. All the little details about this period in American history and talking about the main pair's past. It all drew me in. This is a great continuation of the original story. Please continue. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Joy! An update! I had all but forgotten about this story, and seeing it in my inbox brought back all my fondness for it. I was happy for a chance to re-read the whole thing with this latest chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one, however long it should take to arrive - I'm happy to wait patiently for writing as excellent as yours :) Even if it takes ages to write (understandable of course, considering the level of detail and accuracy you go into), it'll just be an excuse to read the story again to re-familiarize myself with it haha. I loved the dinner party scene, and your voice for the characters is so spot-on it's almost eerie lol. Love love love love love the fic!