Reviews for Wild Rippling Water
Annie C chapter 4 . 4/3
I am so excited to see this story updated- what a treat! Your writing is fantastic and this chapter was wonderful. I especially like the banter between Matty and LaBoeuf; perfectly in character and just plain fun. Hope you still have plans to continue with this tale- I'm loving it! :D
Speakfire chapter 4 . 1/31
I watched this movie tonight for the first time and immediately went in search if some good fanfic. Your story was the first I read and I hope that the others I read after this are half as good. Your characterizations, dialogue and descriptions are spot on and so vivid I can see the story unfolding in my minds eye. Please continue this. Stick with it even if it takes a long time to write, believe me i know what that's like! But nothing compares to the satisfaction of a good solid new chapter being posted and eventually being able to add that 'complete' tag when its finally finished.
GirlieFriday chapter 4 . 1/12
Oh PLEASE, continue this - corner or no! You have a faithful reader in me. :-) I've been following since the beginning. I unfollowed the story awhile ago, because I thought it had been abandoned, but still check back every few months just in case. And luck!
You do such a great job with character voices and setting the scene - I feel like I'm watching a movie, your words are so vivid!
Again, I do hope you continue with this story (and selfishly, a little quicker update this time?) ;-)
I'm loving this fanfic. All the little details about this period in American history and talking about the main pair's past. It all drew me in. This is a great continuation of the original story. Please continue. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Joy! An update! I had all but forgotten about this story, and seeing it in my inbox brought back all my fondness for it. I was happy for a chance to re-read the whole thing with this latest chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one, however long it should take to arrive - I'm happy to wait patiently for writing as excellent as yours :) Even if it takes ages to write (understandable of course, considering the level of detail and accuracy you go into), it'll just be an excuse to read the story again to re-familiarize myself with it haha. I loved the dinner party scene, and your voice for the characters is so spot-on it's almost eerie lol. Love love love love love the fic!
Evelyn Night chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I am so glad you wrote more of this story! I adore your writing and portrayal of the characters. As I was reading, I kept thinking that I do not know enough of the time period to be able to accurately write dialogue, but I can picture your story being acted out by the characters! I look forward to your next installment (though, no pressure, as I understand how busy life can be)!
Elli Vaughn chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Beautiful and true writing, I am impressed with your voice and skill! Onward I go...
geekiig chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Wait, wait. This is such a great story. Why did you End so quickly?
pinky317 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I really hope that you haven't forgotten about this fanfic! I know it's been, like, two years since the last update, but this is just too great to give up on! I'm really curious as to what will happen next with Mr. Labeouf and Mattie, oh how I just love those two... Keep up the great writing, you know, if you ever suddenly decide to continue this fanfic. I'll be waiting, hopefully not in vain :D
Annie C chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is really wonderful! Your writing style is excellent and I love your attention to historic detail in everyday life. I so hope you plan to continue this; it's really off to a terrific start and I'd love to find out what happens next! _
EmpireX chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Thoroughly enjoying this. Please continue!
Toxxica chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoyed this. True Grit is such a good film, and Mattie especially is a great character. I would love to read more, you're a fantastic author! You got the voices exactly right, and your attention to detail is incredible. Probably the best True Grit fanfic I've read! :)
Girlie Friday chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I reeeally hope you haven't given up on this one! I just reread the three chapters and this is really a well written tic with authentic character voices.

Please continue/update soon - you have fans! :-)
DammitJim chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Great fic!
SailingAwaySoftly chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying this and appreciate that you're keeping things historically accurate.