Reviews for Three Ways
Aeidhryn chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Yay, talking. Co-mmun-i-ca-tion. Good. So many of these just dissolve into sex first thing.

Oh, wait. Smut. Well, then-

*waves goodbye*

*flees*
Aeidhryn chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
In character! *cheers* Well, the last part was, anyway. I don't know if Auggie was. Haven't seen enough eps to know.
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
First off, I have to say that your rather sarcastic summary grabbed me. This isn't the sort of thing I usually go in for. I was looking for a cotton candy oneshot to spoil my teeth and give my brain a break, not some multichapter affair. What I'm trying to say is that you're one of the very few authors that uses their summary space properly.

Also, drolly? Now that's some fun vocabulary.

Next chapter is that way - and I follow the arrow

Don't mind me. The Internet let me bring the idiosyncrasies out to run around a little and get their exercise.
Athena64 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Cheesy is cute! thank you for writing! A sequel could be nice... adventure and romance mixed together?
ssbarn chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Wow! that was really good. I liked it!
SD chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
Fantastic fic. I really enjoyed it. Annie & Auggie were both very in-character, which is always a huge plus around here :-). I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work, either a sequel to this, or something else. Keep up the great work!
Jade2099 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Oh I don't think the ending is lame. It's rather fitting. Annie is having a hard time actually expressing her feelings - that simple action, to me, was Annie letting go. Taking a chance. Trusting in Auggie. It was quite nice. :)
jade-angel5 chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Thankyou so much for the several chapters all at once. Charmingly written, angsty but happy at the end.

Oh, and smut is good...