Reviews for Tadaima
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Cute, and nice to read Yuki's thoughts.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Nice!
TheUltimateMexican chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
That was amaizing, my dear! What talent in writting you've got! Totally inspiring! Love the ending you gave it too! Keep uo the amaizing work!
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I've gone on an old school fanfiction search. I started at the back of the completed list and read this one. I really enjoyed it and I thought it was well written.
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Nice. )
endiahna chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh I liked a lot, glad to see you touched on Yuki's thoughts.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Darn! That was wonderful. ()
Ashura chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I don't think I've ever seen it put quite like that before-but I love it; the exhaustion and surrender somehow makes the ending, the going home, more true. Well done!
Saadia Mirage chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Wow. That was really good! How come more haven't reviewed this yet? ::goes off to read the sequel::
CSMars chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
wow... totally powerful story! i love it! keep up the awesome work!
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Great, he thought. We can have a mutual angst session about being raped by people we trusted and brood together by the hour. Wonderful. Just what we need. The ultimate male bonding.

*giggle* I love that line. _ It's a really cute fic. :) I really like how you've portrayed Yuki Mmm... I'm so much better at leaving bad reviews... -_-
stuffphile chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Well done.
Mirai Shiranui chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Another fic for an overused idea. _However_ I do like your style. You should try something a little more original and let it shine through.