Reviews for What Belongs to Me
Fandomgirl28 chapter 20 . 1/11/2019
This was such an amazing story I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! Really wonderful work. Keep it up
Avescor chapter 13 . 1/9/2019
Thank you for writing this. You treat survivors with dignity and accurately describe what it is like. I read parts of this and thought, oh yes. That's exactly how it happened. Yes, those are my feelings. This is what it's like. The people that do those kinds of things were a little like Heinrich. He's a reimagined version, in a way.

As a survivor, I thank you for this. I'm glad I read it. It's so nice reading Yuuri right and seeing those around Wolfram protecting him. There's been some things that are subtle in some ways and real in a lot of others. Though writing is a bit rough, there's something very real about this story. I hope you keep writing in the future.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 16 . 10/25/2018
My bad. It was the 13th! Bad number anyways! Gunter needs to tell Yuuri the name. And they all need to be there when he does! Please write a fic for it?
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 20 . 10/25/2018
Wait! WAIT! We never learned the name of the 17(?) Moah! You have to finish! What happened the that historic mistake!? We need to know. I love reading your fic. I couldn't put it down. So wonderful. I will be looking forward to reading more of your fics. Awesome.
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 7 . 10/23/2018
Why have they not gone and found that traitorous uncle who basically sold Wolf off? What did he get out of trading him to the rapist? I hope that the baby is a girl! serves that evil man right!
SuffocatingRomano chapter 20 . 2/27/2018
I might have the energy for a more thorough review later, but for now, let me just say: this story was absolutely incredible. I initially only started reading it for emotional catharsis; I'm an abuse survivor, and sometimes reading other abuse stories helps me cope. I honestly wasn't expecting the (truly fantastic, fully fleshed) story I got.
Like...holy shit, the way maryoku is handled. The necromancy. The sorcerer! The lost children! God, every element wove into each other beautifully and provided a striking narrative, one that threw me through so many twists and turns. God. Every chapter drew me in further.
I gotta say, I absolutely adored this. I don't know if you'll ever do the spin off about their stay in Yuuri's world, but on the off chance you're still interested, I'm absolutely here for it. I don't know what a good title could be as I'm shit at those, but I'm sure anything you choose will work.
Thank you for writing this. It was a joy to read. 3
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2017
Wow. This was really good!
Loved it! I stayed up far later then I should reading it.
Thank you for sharing! x
Mofalle chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
I hope you are doing well, and are still writing. I would love to read a new story from you.
Nickesha chapter 20 . 7/26/2016
Omg I've read the last chapter but rereading it omg
Guest chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
Such a well written story! I just read it in one go, it was so interesting & the magic & world building & characters very well rounded and intriguing. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!
Alli chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Oh god that ending was so good!
Accountbekilled chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Ok, that was and is treasary.
The fate of this "lord" is sealed.
Going by the law of old kingdoms (old Englnd, the holy roman empire {of german nation{ca. 815 - 1810 after christus}}), France, ...
The cuplit will hang and all his posession (title and land) will fall to the throne (in this case Yuri)
Chronos guardian chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
Quite frankly I hated this chapter very much. You are a talented writer I give you that. I just felt this was all about extending Wolfram's torture. I mean what the hell is Yuuri doing! Are you telling me he has had all these instances to prevent the scum from getting Wolfram and he's just simply botched it. What are the odds that he keeps missing the beat, really! And the ghost, yes they help in their cryptic way but damn if they aren't slow about it to the point of being non-extent. I have nearly turned away from this story three freaking times out of frustration. I say you're talented because you managed to make me stay each time but I assure you it haven't a sweet nor fun ride.
Chronos guardian chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
I understand the need to build plot but damn if I'm not angry at Gisela and Anissina for keeping the baby secret for so long! This shit wouldn't even be such a hell storm had they just told someone sooner. But oh no 'Good intentions' and all that stupid jazz. And I really don't think Wolfram gives a flip if a court full all people know how the jerk abused him. Not if it would mean his freedom, image can always be rebuilt.
kaysr666 chapter 15 . 1/28/2016