Reviews for Less Than Perfect
T.J chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
one : when will you update ? its been 3 years ! two : are you sure its a story about Mycroft and Lestrade ?
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story and this is my vain attempt to BEG YOU to please continue it!
LinZE chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Really enjoying your take and Mycroft is fab (I just want to hug him and make it all better). Hope you get the chance to finish this at some point. thanks for sharing
Sete chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Wonderful new chapter, and Lestrade is already helping Mycroft I hope there is more helping ;) I love Basil, at least if they want to take the kids away from Mycroft there is no way Basil would go! I can't wait for the next update :))
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
This story is so interesting. I loved Lestrade turning up and handing Mycroft a beer - really, Mycroft with a beer? That made me giggle. And Sherlock hiding his and then throwing it at Mycroft was really funny.

I don't like Sherrinford. He seems a real idiot and like he's trying to undermind Mycroft. And poor Mycroft, his choldhood... typical middle child I suppose.

Great chapter, I loved it. And I love the boys, they're so cute.

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}
peppermints and cotton-candy chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Simply lovely. Sherrinford is most definitely up to no good, what with showing up out of the blue with an offer to take the kids for the weekend, no good at all.

What kind of dog is Cerberus? I'm just curious. Also when is Lestrade going to show up and is there going to be more of Sherlock and Dr. Watson? What kind of a relationship do the boys have with the consulting detective and the good doctor?

Sorry if this is a lot of questions. Keep up the good work!
Sete chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Aw Mycroft is so sweet! He deserves a Greg XD
Real or not chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
A very beautiful story but so sad. I hope Lestrade will appear very soon and Mycroft will finally be better

I'm curious to read the next chapter !

See you!

(sorry for my english ; )
luckypixi chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
:) This is really good so far! I love the canon references, Mycroft's eldest sons' first name and especially Mycroft's 'baby-sitting' duties! :D Just brilliant little references that made me chuckle!

Can't wait for more! ;)

X
Sete chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
I'm in love with Mycroft and his boys and I can't wait for more! Excellent chapter!
Pikeru's Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OH MY GOD! YOUR THAT PERSON! THE PERSON FROM THE KINKMEME! :D I'm stalking you on here now.

(Can I just say what I never commented? I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! WORDS CAN'T BEGIN TO DESCRIBE IT! NOW I'll stop shouting and act like a normal person.)

Seriously, I love this fill so much. It's just... we can never have enough Mycroft H/C, yeah?

~Piki :B
TARDISbear10 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was really good! Keep going!
Sete chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aw poor Mycroft, excellent start! i hope to read more soon :)