Reviews for Twist Your Hair
LadySandy chapter 5 . 2/11/2019
Beautiful this is beautiful. Please write some more
Luizals chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
I've rea every part of this story posted on lj, please continue:(?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
please update!
trashemdudes chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
How do I explain how incredible I think your writing is? I don't think I could. I started with The Art of Warm Fuzzies around the start of this week, and I couldn't help but throw aside my homework to read more of your stories after I finished that one. I"ll admit that even as a Young Justice fan, I had never considered these relationships especially because I thought Artemis and Wally were sort of adorable together, but you made their relationships, whether with Dick and Wally, Dick and Bart, or Wally and Roy, blend so naturally into their characters and it made me feel like, "oh, well damn. they should just make this canon and have you write the storylines." Because the stories you write just feel so human and natural that it's just plain amazing. All of your stories have made my heart break a little with just how realistic and painful it is for the characters. And although its often difficult, you've made events, such as Wally dating others in his off periods despite knowing who he actually loves, feel so reasonable. Because sometimes those kinds of actions make you hate the characters a little, but because you were able to flawlessly convey their regret and their emptiness at the time that would cause them to resort to a balm or a distraction, it just seemed more human, and made the characters seem even more beautiful with their flaws. And I just really can't get enough of how sweet and heartachy your stories are. From your profile, it's obvious you feel disdain for people who unreasonably demand updates, but I can't help but say that I really do want you to update, or to be more exact, if you do update, because its your story and you certainly have other events occupying your mind, I hope you know that I'm, (I"m sure many other people will be as well) going to be out of my mind in joy because your writing can and certainly does incite and deserve kind of that reaction. I mean just thinking about how sweetly you show Roy and Lian together, how you have Wally falling in love with Dick's eyes, how you beautifully depicted Bart's burden, how sexy they are when you describe them, how perfectly they are in character, how Dick and Wally together are just so frickin adorkable ;) and just so so so many more things that make me squeal in complete bliss. So I'm glad you've written what you've written because your stories are beautiful and sweet and just simply put, awesome (and everything in between).

P.S. I tried listening to First Dance and hell, its been on repeat for several days.

P.P.S. (sorry maybe overkill, but...) I LOVE YOUR STORIES _
Fives32 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Oh for god's sake update this perfect story.
roseangel013 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
What is the "Incident" that they keep referring to? Love the story btw
Smiling Seshat chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Oh, this is so sad! It can't end like that! I neeeed an update! *whines*
TheInuzukaMutt chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Can't wait to see who he's gonna choose.
Poor wally is struggling. :(
rosemarygreeneyes chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
Oh my gosh this was so wonderful to read! I hope you update soon, I would love to know what happens!
Wintress chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I love you, you're a great author, please update soon T_T
Wintress chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Dick is a dick.

I agree with Roy.

(This is heartwrenching sdofjsdklfj)
ok chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I'm so dumb, I just realized you had like 70 more chapters on the anon meme, so don't update here update there.
ok chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This is so saddening and lovely and amazing, its just like jeez argument gah you left me completely speechless like I just can't. I'm like argument okay I'm so I'm like gonna swoon. I can't even begin to describe how much this story amazes me (but I'm gonna try anyway). First of the writing, just the sentence structure is absolutely INCREDIBLE, you could be writing about cow dung and I'd still read it, like its fantastic. Beyond fantastic, I'm like so gah I can't even form words geez I'm thinking about and I'm just like OMG again. I feel like a little kid with a crush, I'm so this is so bueatiful, it like argh. Okay I'm gonna try to actualy form a coherent sentence know. Beside the writing I loved the characterization, these people are already so well-known and loved but you still managed to make them your own without completely changing the characters. That's probably what I like most about it your characters are so believable. Like my heart litteraly ached for Roy, at the end in that last sentence jksfjfhfkfbfjk no words. I've literally read this 4 times ina row and I still can't get enough of it like argh. So amazing, as a long time reader of fanfictions I can say without any doubt this is my absolute favorite story on this site, and I read it before but just never reviewed. I couldn't bring myself to do it I was like I'm just gonna end up sounding like a complete idiot, and I was right I probably do. Why have you not updated this I'm gonna cry, how do you expect me to live on without this? I mean I'd probably be able to do it with closure but without it. I know that you might not be able to update right now with school and work coming first, but if your still aliveand updating on this site please finish this story. IM BEGING YOU. I'm such a mess I'm sorry if bone of that made a lick of sense.
puruku chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Please update soon cause I really love this story and I'm really hoping for some RoyxWally moments D
Song six chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Ugh, they cut off the rest of my other review anyways but what I said at the Ed was that I was going to be late for an exam but of you want to know more about anything specific feel free to pm me. Like why I thought of Bruce's characterization which got cut off ugh!