Reviews for It's Just Marriage
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Cute 3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Only mother my birthday is on September the 18th! Yay! This so well written so far I enjoy it D
Naruto1617 chapter 16 . 3/29/2013
I loved this sooo much! it was so full of emotions :'3
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Sasori must be 'sex-upset'
Guest chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I couldn't expect nothing more. - even i hating kisaita- really good one. Congrats to 'arresting me in this history' it was very very good..- forgot to review in one chapter but is like SHIKATEMA! YEY!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Ok ok. There are 1 music then discribes this chapter: Agony.
Omfg I amoust died with Sasori what was that?! *deep breath* I swear! I wake up that 3 pm and now is like 6.47! I didn't read more than 3 hours of fanfic to this. I'm gonna die before I finish riding
Guest chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Really? I think I know what happend...
SD chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
YAY HAPPY ENDING! so i don't have to hunt you down and force you to re-write it, it's a win-win situation because i'm sure you wouldn't want to sit at a computer for hours re-writing someting you've already written just to make a crazy fan happy.
wow, sorry for the rambling, i loved it it was so amazing even the twists and turns, even when i wanted to gougue my eyes out just so that i couldn't read it anymore.
SD chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
holy... what the hell do you call that? omj i don't know what to say... that's how tragic i think this is, so tragic that i can't even think straight... ok maybe i'm over-reacting but there better be a happy endng!
SD chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
bitch please, Sasori could take Itachi anytime, anyday and any jashin-damned place. that blonde belongs to him and there's nothing the Uchiha can do about it
miyko chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Okay so...this is my first comment and I just wanted to say that you make Sasori wayyy to weak agaisnt Itachi. Sasori is a close range fighter while Itachi is a long distance fighter so technically it could go anyway but regardless of the fact neither should be scared of the other. Anyways I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stories lol!
YaoiAttraction chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
WAH? O.o Thats it! [Waaaaaaah] I was hoping for more! {Waaaaah} You you you big meanie! :(
Skylin19 chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
0.0 (Speechless)...XD
Skylin19 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
This is fucking great! I looooooove it XD
Skylin19 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I Love this story! XD Its great!