Reviews for Sleeping to Dream
Sakura Scout chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
How awesome would this be if it actually happened in-game?

This is so good and bittersweet, but I'm glad that they -starts singing- spent some time together walking ... spent some time just talking ... about who [they] were ...

Blame my mind for playing "Nothing Like You and I" by the Perishers on repeat.

Square-Enix better come through in end and give us some Riku-Xion bonding time at the VERY least.

But seriously, Riku promising not to forget her just made me go "aww..." and made my insides melt. Thank for that.
Knight-Dawn chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aw!

It's been so long since I've read any of your fanfictions. I'm probably going to be re-reading One Hundred Suns soon. (And... no promises, but I've got this nagging plot-bunny that keeps telling me to do another 100-drabble challenge along with the one I'm already working on that's pure RikuShi... And to double-post it here and on DA along with pictures on DA. Like I said... It's a crazy plot bunny, but I really want to do it. XD)

In any case... I just saw the new concept art for 3D. (Riku's haircut. o.o) Anyway, it made me think of your stories. And then I find this one. :D

It's, as usual, very beautiful and yet very sad at the same time. I want him to remember her. :(

Keep it up!

Best~

K-D
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I LIKE this one. It was sweet. :D
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
asdfjkl; I thought I reviewed this. Guess not... XD

Anyways! I like this. Could be a little "what if" thing if Sora and Riku could possibly meet the others inside the dreams. That would be pretty neat to see the others like this! :D And dammit, this is like a sad kind of fluffy. ;-; LOL at Bat-Bat (why would they name it that? Serious? XD) getting impatient because Riku doesn't want to leave. :3

Great job with this! I can't wait for this game to come out. *_*
MegaWallflower chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Aw, this was so sweet. I like the idea of other things being asleep as well. You showed Riku's somewhat awkward determination and Xion's hopes really well. And yay the the Bat-Bat's inclusion! :D This was a really cute piece!
artificial-ice chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was such a bittersweet story. It had this feeling of happiness, but there was also regret. I really like how the two blend together without making the story seem overwhelming. Great job.
Aika08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
A great oneshot! Loved how you put the Dream Eater pets into the story (although I have mixed feelings about them).

Along with the Riku/Xion tidbits, I really like the idea that you can choose what you dream. Makes me wonder if anyone can do that...
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aww... intersting plan Xion has :)
RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was very sweet, I hope something to this effect happens in the game, it would be such a great scene.I like how you integrated the Bat-bat too, the Dream Eaters are so cute! You did a nice job, and no worries on "The New Future's Face." Real life always prempts fic writing. :D

As always, great work!